Reviews for Till death and beyond
Dagger-Seishin chapter 22 . 1/26
Hmn very well executed. You could practically feel their emotions.
yaoichallenge21 chapter 22 . 12/4/2015
Great story. Loved all of it, almost cried a few times. Was angsty and funny too. :) Im interested in reading your other stories. I saw alot of Snarry and lots and lots of chapters. :) I love long stories. Cant wait to work my way through them. XD Good job. Kudos!
thewolf74 chapter 22 . 2/8/2015
I am very happy that Harry came to love and trust Severus. I'm happy that that renewed their vows. I love this story. Onto the sequel.
Caraline Fisher chapter 22 . 4/30/2014
I really enjoyed this story.
whitebuffalowmn chapter 22 . 4/27/2014
good story! this is the second time I've read it,it's so good.

thank you.
Wolficks chapter 6 . 3/25/2014
I just want to kick Harry so bad right now; and slap Severus too. Ugh if those two weren't so stubborn it would have gone much more smoothly. If only Severus had told him sooner, Harry would have had days to come to terms with it. If only Harry wasn't being such a stubborn fucker. -_-
Not sure if I can continue reading even though I desperately want to, but ugh. Couldn't even finish this chapter. The frustration is just so high right now I want to kill a bitch.
serenityselena chapter 22 . 3/19/2014
great story :)
daithi4377 chapter 22 . 2/13/2014
I know their wedding song and it was perfect for them. Some of the stories I've read about Harry go into more detail of some abuse Harry received from his relatives. Your was different it leaves it up to the readers, harry said his uncle didn't rape him, but the abuse emotionally and mentally were far worse and did more damage to harrys mind than any physical rape would have. Though the tradition probably is a beautiful one in the wizarding world it should be an option. Also more explanation as to why, how and outcomes before the viewing. And most definitely not done by a meddlesome old man that may have good intentions but does not always have all the needed information to make an astute decision. Yes most bonds might allow a year for completion but hello we are talking about Harry Potter nothing normal was going to occur. Really great story of love, patience, compassion winning in the end. Beautiful ending as well.
Venipa chapter 22 . 12/27/2013
Ah u kno ive nvr been the type to read HP fanfics before but i was bored one nite n came across a fanfic of Harry n voldomort getting married n thus began my trek on HP fanfics lol

I loved the endin... who knew snape was a softy behind the mask n was both a dom and a sub in the relationship. Perfect choice in song in chapter 21 or 22 i love that song. Bravo
rowenasheir chapter 22 . 12/19/2013
wow a great story cant wait to read the sequel
delete-account-please 5149757 chapter 22 . 11/24/2013
Really excellent story off to read And baby makes three.
delete-account-please 4171342 chapter 22 . 11/22/2013
Really good, story off to read And Baby Makes Three?.
Mashkai30 chapter 22 . 2/4/2013
Wonderful story! Thanks for sharing!
Azrael Jinsei chapter 22 . 10/20/2012
Thank you so much for writing this.
bill chapter 4 . 7/24/2012