Reviews for Shock To The System
Aya2013 chapter 8 . 6/29/2013
love it!
XxTypoMasterxX chapter 8 . 11/12/2009
That was a cute ending! X)
Falling.Through.Wonderland chapter 8 . 10/7/2009
Hi again,

Thankyou so much for informing me about the sequals you are a brilliant writer and i cant wait to read the next sequal.

I love these stories so much YAY they have a Baby and they are getting married Yay.

The scene's with Lisa were amazing.

Shaemaree (jack4ianto09)
pinksocks chapter 8 . 4/26/2009
OMG How did I miss the sequel? That was as brilliant as All Change in my opinion, but you know how much I think of your writting. Why didn't you tell me?

ps- You have successfully distracted me from my drama revision, well done, hehe.
Slow Walker chapter 6 . 8/10/2008
i think there was plenty of drama! i liked it! but poor Ianto. i like the way you're tying in Owen and Tosh and Gwen. really cool. i also think it's an interesting idea, taking the characters and then taking away Torchwood. hm. really good.
eddyboi01 chapter 8 . 4/18/2008
brilliant, brilliant, brilliant!
jackforpresident chapter 8 . 3/30/2008

i hope you will do more the wedding the wedding!

cant wait :)
Thedoctorshope900 chapter 8 . 3/29/2008
*jumps up and down and claps* THAT IS SO SWEET AND AMAZING! I can not tell you how incredibly enthusiastic I am that everything worked out for the better. THough I do have to say, the chapter title freaked me out a bit.

Faramirlover chapter 8 . 3/29/2008
Aw. I love it. Please write more. Or a sequel or somthing. Please?
bbmcowgirl chapter 8 . 3/28/2008
What a sweet ending. Love the thought of the boys getting married. Wouldn't it be wonderful if someone (who shall remain nameless) would finish up this super story with a wedding story to follow? Just a thought, LOL.

Seriously tough, I have enjoyed both of these stories immensley.

Thanks for sharing.

oheygracey chapter 8 . 3/28/2008
WOW. The ending was brilliant! I loved the restaurant scene as well... Poor Ianto! Haha, YOU HAVE TO WRITE ANOTHER ONE! (Threequel?) I just might die if you don't. Not that I don't appreciate this one, but you could SO continue this! Maybe start it with the wedding, or make it a couple years later. IT WOULD BE SO CUTE FOR YOU TO WRITE ABOUT LITTLE TODDLER CERYS AT THE HUB! I can just imagine Owen complaining his arse off. Haha! Please?

Chelsea :)
missdaisy2 chapter 8 . 3/28/2008
OH WOW! You have made my day! I love, love, love the ending! This is seriously a great story. Thank you so much for sharing!
Kreacher Black chapter 7 . 3/27/2008
that was brilliant

especially the ending

well done

will there be more?

i hope so
bbmcowgirl chapter 7 . 3/26/2008
Sweet. I'm so glad Ianto is back with us. Now they can get on with the business of living.

missdaisy2 chapter 7 . 3/26/2008
Oh wow! That was amazing! I'm so glad everything turned out alright. It was very sweet at the end. Those last few lines were perfect. I think if you ended it here it would be excellent, but if you have another chapter I wouldn't be opposed to it either. Thank you for sharing this story. I really enjoyed reading it.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »