Reviews for Edward: Before Bella Remix
OMGness chapter 3 . 6/25/2008
Fullma8712 chapter 2 . 6/25/2008
yay for awesomeness.
StuckInReality89 chapter 3 . 3/25/2008
:) Can't wait for the next chapter!
cookiemonsterks chapter 3 . 3/25/2008
It's good to see how Carlisle and Edward's conversation [might] have gone. I like how Edward seems more mellow, because he probablly was before he met Bella.
Firestone18 chapter 2 . 3/24/2008
In answer to your Author's Note;

For some odd reason, I vaguely remember Alice and Edward talking about how she showed up while Edward and Emmett were huntingand asked which room she could have, then stole his and moved his stuff to the garage. Am I going crazy? I do seem to remember that. hmm. Good take on what could have happened though. I seem to be enchanted by your writing.
May4192 chapter 3 . 3/24/2008
i like it! and i agree, we never really do see the father-son relationship b/w them, so i think that this chapter was great! update soon!
Wicked Little Monster chapter 3 . 3/23/2008
this is good but depressing with out Bella!
lilvoice1 chapter 3 . 3/23/2008
well done! update soon!
Ponder-huskies chapter 3 . 3/22/2008
GREAT CHAPTER! i love it! please update soon!
thesunshinekid chapter 3 . 3/22/2008
I like this conversation, and how Carlisle's not perfect in it. I'm not sure about Edward being unsure about being happy - I was under the impression that he felt complete in himself before he met Bella, and it feels like here, the impression is that he's not so confident in that way.

I'd never thought of Carlisle suggesting to him to create his own coven, should he meet a mate, but it makes sense since Edward's gone wandering on his own before.
StuckInReality89 chapter 2 . 3/22/2008
In the book, it said that Edward and Emmett were out hunting and met Alice and Jasper when they got back, after the rest of the family had already met them. Good story, though!
Anya chapter 2 . 3/21/2008
I feel so bad for Edward, he IS the odd man out.

The best part of these was that they were SOO in character. You have a talent. Especially Alice... I was like... WOWW... IT IS ALICE IN EVERY WAY!

loved it and can't wait for more :D
Aldara Gaea chapter 2 . 3/21/2008
Bravo. You still could have made it work with SM's version though - Edward and Emmett were hunting at the time, so what if Edward kinda ran into them while they were running past... then he attacks Alice, who falls about laughing, tells him not to worry and then escapes with Jasper. He had no way of contacting everyone back home, but he can't chase them straight away because Emmett is still only new (approx 10 years, if i remember right)so he runs around trying to find Emmett, who starts running away, playing chasey and when Edward finally catches him, they race back home... to find all of Edward's stuff in the garage.

Could work, no?
darklove4ever chapter 2 . 3/21/2008
Great second chapter! Nice funny, cute ending too. Update as soon as you can!