Reviews for Dare me!
jackie chapter 53 . 10/20/2010
I'm not good at English cause I'm a I read your drabbles with a dictionary.

Realy hope you will finish Dare me once more.
Not Available Today chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
Hi Kayi!

So, I hope my laptop won't crash, because this is gonna take some time... At first, you really like Papa D and Vesca, don't you? You're pretty busy with them, it seems to me... not that I mind, you gave me some pretty ideas ;-) (Would be interesting to hear what you think about them, and which Drabbles you consider connected to each other)

But well, I was going to review. Let's see... I comletely rofled at 'Please, stand by'. Just the thought of those two playing some MMORPG... xD 'Domestic miracles' was rather sad, but beautiful. I'll explain sometime later why I especially liked that one ;-)

'Bleeding fingertips' was also interesting. Good thought. Then there was 'Curiosity and Indignation' - great! What a question xD

I also rather liked 'Legal immunity'. You could make a story out of that and the various Taizu drabbles you've got (which are great also). 'Soul Fountain' is one of my favourites, and I noticed you're quite busy with the D family and their children, aren't you? I've never seen so many fics about them and their children at young ages, though I rather think that's a little bit sad... Would be quite example, 'Once more'. That would make a great story, if one though it through, and 'Never again', too. Liked those two. Truly, I never considered Sofu D to be such a loving father (when his son was young, that means). And I also liked the story of Sofu D's father and his lover who died in war.

'Next in line' got me laughing again. Oh my, I never thought of it that way, but it's absolutely true! Also the pairing of one D with a blonde counterpart, though I guess it's purely to emphasize the differences between them. Still, I wondered that, too. Why do they all have blonde hair and blue eyes? And then, 'Reputation'... xD Poor boy, didn't even do anything.

'The Most Wanted' is just hilarious. '"We'll be sorry" ? *rofl* Nearly as great as 'Mythbuster'. Shame it didn't happen in the series, would've been quite funny

Do you really think Leon would take advantage of D like in 'Handcuff'd'? Well, it'd be funny, but still... I think he respects D too much for that. Still, I laughed pretty long, same as 'Wedding'. I'd've killed them all... No mercy.

'Sold to the highest bidder' would also make a nice story... Though not quite what I would have in mind. Well, well, perhaps, one day (and if you don't mind, of course).

'Emergency' was just sweet, I think, though not quite real PSoH-Universe... but still. Liked it.

Well, I think that was all I wanted to say. I just picked the ones I particularly liked, because honestly, else I would still be writing tomorrow. And now I'll go on to Dare me again.

So long, Enaty :-)
RoyalPurpleDragon chapter 99 . 6/2/2008
Love the spoiled princess line in this drabble but in regaurds to 100...I didn't understand what was going on *sweatdrop*
RoyalPurpleDragon chapter 62 . 5/27/2008
O those mean boys! Poor Leon!
RoyalPurpleDragon chapter 59 . 5/27/2008
This one was hilarious!
RoyalPurpleDragon chapter 85 . 5/22/2008
Woah...mood swings.
DracieMissKitty chapter 83 . 5/21/2008
Miss Kitty: Cool fics Hm I wonder if I should dare you with an idea Ok make a ficlet with the line "I will tame you my lion" Good luck
Alana-kittychan chapter 85 . 5/21/2008
Alana: Ok I'll Dare you to use a line from the manga to make a story of your own!ok I want you to use this line

"why am I the mother your the one wearing the dress!"

So I dare you to put your muse to that I know you'll be able to do something noone else has done yet 3
Alana-kittychan chapter 95 . 5/21/2008
Alana: nice fic, I hate to ask this but could anyone ever write a fic where it's Vesca and Leon having the D's kids insted of the other way around? don't get me wrong I like the d's having their kids I just want to see what it would be like the oppersit way _
RoyalPurpleDragon chapter 73 . 5/11/2008
O...the sausy Leon...
RoyalPurpleDragon chapter 40 . 5/11/2008
This was'd Papa D convince Vesca to let him hide under the table? hm? Perhaps Vesca didn't know he was there at first?
RoyalPurpleDragon chapter 39 . 5/11/2008
This one was nice too! Kinda funny to me!
RoyalPurpleDragon chapter 35 . 5/11/2008
Liked this one in particular. Made me laugh and it is so like them!
RoyalPurpleDragon chapter 33 . 4/19/2008 sad but so nicely angstly written!
RoyalPurpleDragon chapter 24 . 4/19/2008
Very nice drabble this one is! *dumb me forgot to review when I first read it forgive me?* *giggle*