Reviews for This Old Heart
Guest chapter 36 . 12/12/2014
Amazing best i ever read
Guest chapter 9 . 7/22/2014
Great chapter !
LilahKat chapter 36 . 1/17/2014
I'm not a Harry Potter fan so to say. More a watcher from the fringe. I have to say though, I really enjoyed this. Perhaps because I'm a hopeless romantic, or whatever but this was immensely fun to read. :)
odogoddess chapter 36 . 2/22/2013
*Beautiful* and beautifully told. Will be rec'ing this in my journal the next time I update.
Gina chapter 36 . 11/24/2012
I loved this story with its unique take on Severus and Minerva. I would never have known you were a new writer, because I thought the story was well-plotted with interesting OCs and a complex storyline. Well done, and thank you!
Lizzyluv chapter 36 . 7/26/2012
oh this was great! i luved it
MaterRox chapter 36 . 7/16/2012
lovely...
Bewtichedgal chapter 19 . 4/22/2012
Bring them on-I have never met a pun I did not like-yours were particularly funny esp the wonton sex kitten-priceless.

Keep up the good work
VioletMarauder chapter 28 . 3/10/2012
Loved this chapter! It had me laughing out loud!
greenispretty chapter 36 . 1/9/2012
great story ;)

It's different, not in Hogwart, and hate.

I love it 3
bookivore chapter 36 . 11/30/2011
This is a great story. It fits so well into the HP world without spending any time wondering about canon, I don't know how you can do that. Just accept canon, twist is around the slightest bit (to have Snape survive & the two of them be real, 3 dimensional characters) and go on with a complete new story.

I like how you subtly introduced a whole backstory for Minerva and her family and then worked out some of her family problems. Snape, maybe a little heavy on using the magic to draw out and obliterate the old wounds, but it's hard to do anything else without going into some heavy psychology. And Dumbles got one last kick in the shins, good for you, the silly old man doesn't deserve less (or is it more?)
loveretriever chapter 36 . 11/10/2011
I have read your whole story and it was really well-written :)

although there were some minor spelling and grammar errors, they did not detract at all from the plot! I loved your ending! :)

I hope that you keep writing (sorry I haven't seen your other works or author's profile yet) and I look forward to reading other stories you write!

You captured character and personality so well in this piece. I can't comment on every chapter (too long) but I will say the hearing in front of the Wizengamot made me laugh a lot!

I really liked the way Minerva and Severus interacted. For some reason, I'm picky about Severus/Minerva fanfics because of the way they capture Minerva and Severus's dialogue. But I loved yours!
Bewitchedgal chapter 36 . 3/24/2011
Are you kidding

I could not wait to get home to read this very interesting story.

It has me on a roller coaster of emotions-laughing one moment, frustrated at Severus or Minerva another moment or crying for them both.

A truly captivating story

Bewitchedgal chapter 19 . 3/23/2011
I was in love with this story from the first but you have just put in on a whole new level.

How?/ Puns and more puns-I love them.

Thanks for the puns and for the laughs
Bewitchedgal chapter 9 . 3/23/2011
I think your husband thinks only wee little children read your stories, ha.

I do know who Van Morrison is and Glen Miller as well.

Love this story.