Reviews for Give me freedom
Viictoria chapter 12 . 7/9/2014
I do seriously hope you update this story. It's such a shame fan-fiction has so many amazing stories out their, including this one, that's left uncompleted.

I appreciate that real-life is sadly the key to the none-continuation of a story on hear, but it's a shame. If life is so busy, why start at all?

I honestly hope you update at some point in the near future. :)
Codename Jellybean chapter 2 . 2/14/2014
Hmmm, interesting :) I love how Hermione is still quick witted and Draco still...Draco. Only thing is that Voldemort would probably murder Draco if he married a muggle born. But very good :D
calfoo333 chapter 3 . 8/1/2013
The room of requirement can't produce food.
lalalaalaalalizzie chapter 12 . 6/24/2012
Are you going to update this story in the near future as i am very curious to see what happens!
vivi88 chapter 11 . 12/17/2011
I really like this story and am curious to see how they get to where they are in the prologue. I know you haven't abandoned fanfiction as I see recent stories have been updated, but I do hope you will continue this one in particular.
tammy henson chapter 12 . 5/10/2011
please please please update soon
alien94 chapter 12 . 1/15/2011
i like it!

update soon please!

-Luna Carter
agirlcalledTori chapter 12 . 11/28/2010
You've got a very good way of keeping the reader interested in the next chapater and I just love your stories. I'm going to read through most of them :)
Sin-and-Smokin chapter 12 . 10/29/2010
That's amazing your working for a published author!

It's a pity that you haven't updated in a long time but nice to know you haven't abandoned the stories!

Please try and update soon

x
Disneyfanatic211 chapter 12 . 9/27/2010
Hi I was wondering when you will be getting back to your stories I saw your posts but was wondering also because Give Me Freedom is not only my favorite Harry Potter fanfic but my favorite fanfic EVER I was wondering what your ideas were for the coming chapters not to be a nag but I mean I'm dying to know, I mean does she get pregnant, what does Lucius do? and I know my grammar was horrible in that message i'm not good at grammar sorry but I just wanted an update and to tell you I love your story please give me a little information and good luck with your book thats awesome.
mom2divas chapter 12 . 6/24/2010
I understand life can suddenly become hectic so I'm not complaining at all that it's been a while for an update but wanted to let you know I am really enjoying this story (and a few others) and am anxiously awaiting the next installment(s).
Allleila chapter 11 . 5/29/2010
Where is the next chapter. Where is it? If it's a lack of Beta that's stopping you from updating I gladly offer my services. But please update this story. I NEED to know what happens next. And how Draco and Hermione end up having a child- and I don't mean the mechanics of it.
El' Caliente chapter 11 . 2/15/2010
please finish this story!
Allleila chapter 12 . 1/23/2010
Aw anouer awesome story by you left unifinshd. But I must admit this story plot line is one of my favourites. It's a really different take on a Dramione marriage and it works so well. Can't wait for you to update it.
Cyera chapter 12 . 11/24/2009