Reviews for Marriage law be damned
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 19 . 10/12/2013
Will you ever finish this story?
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 15 . 10/12/2013
I was shocked by Jeff and James' secret. I didn't see that one coming. I guess they too would benefit if Dramione is successful in their mission.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 12 . 10/12/2013
Whoa! Now that's one way to change things up between Dramione. Nicely done!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
Interesting start.

Poor Hermione...if she's giving up magic then its like her years at Hogwarts was somewhat of a waste.
IllusiveButterfly chapter 19 . 2/11/2013
It's such a shame you never finished this. :(
xSweet.Afterlifex chapter 19 . 1/20/2013
Are you ever going to finish this? I lost my password and finally found it, and was hoping to finish reading this! PLEASE let me know!
furface294 chapter 19 . 8/6/2012
I love this story and if you don't come back and finish it and the other stories I just might be a little sad.
justreaderr chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
hi there,

ive read your story a little while ago and liked it.

ive read your story a moment ago and now i love it.

i hope you will go on with it.

lg
ShezzaBoo0233 chapter 19 . 11/15/2011
I am totally in love with your story so so much and I really really hope that you start writing it again very soon! Goodluck writing:) 3SVOV
katzlol chapter 19 . 5/17/2011
Please update soon...I love this book. Again, best D.M./H.G. is a long time.
tammy henson chapter 19 . 5/10/2011
please please update soon
TheLadySongSerenade chapter 19 . 4/9/2011
Ahhhhhhhh! I don't know why I torture myself reading half finished stories... Maybe it makes me feel better about having never once finished a story in my life... :P could you write/ post more if you get the chance? I know how hard it is...
GothicKitten91 chapter 19 . 1/30/2011
*pulls hair out*

another great story that is incomplete for the time being.

*starts to read another one, hoping you'll start writing again soon*
somebodybitten chapter 19 . 1/9/2011
I really like this story. To tell you the truth I'm not a Harry Potter fan but seriously this story make me almost want to convert from Twilight to. Harry Potter. I really do hope you update soon can't wait fir thenext chapter. BTW good luck on your book.
FA-AL chapter 19 . 6/13/2010
Congratulations on your book!

I do hope you will find the time and the muse to continue this story, because the plot really got me hooked.