Reviews for I Gave You Twelve Roses
6410934WE50M3 chapter 8 . 6/5/2014
Ima destroy Arnold *her friends holding her arms* let me at him!
Guest chapter 8 . 6/1/2014
awwwww so sweet!...I need a boyfriend like brick... Blossom: he is the best of the best 'smiles'
Blossickfireandice chapter 8 . 4/22/2014
Yay! Happy ending!
sasusakuforeverlover chapter 8 . 10/20/2013
You should do a sequel if you haven't already!
3 chapter 8 . 8/14/2013
I ever read a story about 11 roses and 1 fake too. O_O
GabrielHyungnim chapter 8 . 8/6/2013
Aw, sooooo cute
sora-chan chapter 8 . 5/12/2013
EPICNESS!
BballSnipergirl23 chapter 8 . 5/4/2013
Oh My Gosh this story was sooooo cute! I like it a lot!
bloodredbatwings chapter 8 . 2/22/2013
awesome story!
marisa lee chapter 8 . 1/2/2013
OK WHAT. I can't really believe what I just read. First of all, why would they still go to the spring formal if they thought Brick was dead?! Doesn't seem right to me. Second of all, what the phuck. Arnold is way more of a creep than I originally thought. What, he thinks he's gonna try and KILL Blossom for not liking him? What a crumb! Seriously! Ugh. And last, oh god. I'm so glad Brick's alive. Those details seem a little fuzzy to me, but it all worked out in the end, I suppose. All in all, you did a pretty nice job with this. 8/10. Keep up the good work. :)

marisa lee chapter 7 . 1/2/2013
OH GOD THE FEELS. I can't even like not be sad right now asdfghjkl. If Brick is dead, I'm killing someone. Seriously though, I can't believe this. Lol Bubbles was only concerned about Boomer an Butch what the heck x.x

marisa lee chapter 6 . 1/2/2013
How precious, the quote at the end! Haha, I love the way Blossom discovered the dress she wanted. Very clever, my dear! Hehe. I also love how you use relevant stores so I can practically picture myself standing there in Claire's o.o cuz there's a Claire's in my mall at home! Okay, I'm done. Hehe.

marisa lee chapter 5 . 1/2/2013
Ohmygosh I can't believe Arnold stalked her to the house! That's so creepy! I don't like him at all. What a crumb! Ugh. On the bright side though, Brick's really starting to step it up with Blossom... how does she not know who the admirer is yet?!

marisa lee chapter 4 . 1/2/2013
Lmfao. "Pink Passion flower"? oh, Arnold. xD Haha I love the actual film references. Because I love the film. I think I said that already, didn't I? x: What cute greens interactions you had, too. I have a soft spot for them. Wow, boys, you couldn't have given Brick a LITTLE time to ask Blossom?! Come on!

marisa lee chapter 3 . 1/2/2013
I'm sensing a pattern here. A note from the Secret Admirer for each chapter... Hmm. I love The Simpsons Movie xD it's awesome. Really exciting! I want to know who the admirer is!