Reviews for Vice King
Susan Becker chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
In the middle of the night (okay it was really after 3:30 A.M. in the morning) I was looking for research for my silly episodes I wrote inspired by the Perfect Strangers Series. I accidentally stumbled across this little gem. Lone Wolfette I loved your story of Vice King! You kept the personalities and the light heartedness of the show with the love Larry and Balki share despite Balki getting on Larry's nerves. This was awsome! I would have loved to seen this as one of the shows. Thank you for writing this! It gives me inspriation for mine. If you want to read my stuff you can at spotlight/beckerclan. I'm writing sitcom style episodes where two distant relatives come to stay with "Cousin Bobbie" thanks to Bobbie's mother's interest in genealogy. My sitcom is called Connected and is very much a take off of Perfect Strangers. Thank you again for writing this. I really enjoyed it so much.
chill13 chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
Balki, vice king? This is gonna be interesting.

I like how you give Larry physical symptoms to go with his emotions. Fits the character very well.

It would be helpful to the flow of the story if you seperated your scenes a little. You tend to jump from one scene to another without so much as a 'meanwhile, back at the ranch...'

Poor Larry! He seems to get the brunt of everything, huh?

Aw. Balki didn't turn in his paper 'cuz he didn't want to leave his friend! Good ending. Now must read the sequel.