Reviews for Next to Me
Guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
Whoa... he went a little Eren Jaeger there with the "I'll kill them all..."

Hehe...
snowkofi chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
So sweet...
Naisho chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
How am I supposed to go on with my day without giggling through it? Very entertaining, I must say. You write a very believable Abe, so frustrated and ill-tempered. XD Gotta say, I do love this. I think I need to finally sign in and favorite some stories, thanks to this. XD
Ben-Kun chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
OMG JUST OMG I LOVE THIS you have no idea... Being a boy who actually likes boys made this seem so special and real everything about this fanfic is amazing and cute and quite frankly i am jealous of Mihashi-kun _
jacqueline erwin chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
i am actually surprised how good it was... it wasnt too over the top like the other fan fic stories. :)
Sonomi-chan chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
This is seriously an amazing, well written story. I think you captured the characters' personalities fantastically, and the entire situation was just so sweet. Great work!
Taisi chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
This DEFINES adorable, srsly. Tajima and the rest of the team made my day with that phone call. xD I loved the "YES! FINALLY!" support Mihashi and Abe get from them. C:
0987654321poiuytrewqlkjhgfdszx chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
xD Cute!~
Tigerace17 chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
So cute. I loved it.
shufen2 chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
Cute. For some reason, I really liked Tajima's moments :D
Ryo Toya chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
*rolls on floor laughing*

Ah, so awesome at the end. Adorable to a T. :)

Keep up the good work. :D
blissbubbles chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
kya~~! AbeMi totally rocks. 8D

they are so in character, i
CorvidQueen chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
There has yet to be a word and/or words invented to accurately quantify how awesome this was. Job well done :'D!
Sillvog chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
Aww! I hope you do another of this pairing soon. If you'r interested, the manga goes farther than the animne. -
Nijuu chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
I LOVED IT!

It was really sweet and cute! Your word choice was perfect in every respect, and the situation was appropriately yet blissfully awkward. This is going in my faves for sure!

This is the first Oofuri story I've read, and I can only hope they're all this good. Thanks so much for a great read, and keep it up! I hope to read more from you!

~ NIJUU