Reviews for Forever Interrupted
Midnitelilly chapter 24 . 9/19/2009
Great story and ending, I really enjoyed reading both parts and even got a little bit teary during the epilogue.
StatenIslandChick chapter 24 . 6/15/2009
amazing loved this story so much you are an amazing writer thankyou so much for writing this mwah
Lolly Twilight 95 chapter 24 . 4/26/2009
Aw that story was so good but makes me wonder wat it might be to live forever and see everyone change! But i loved your story and hope u write more stories
CMCastle chapter 24 . 2/4/2009
Loved it ... Keep writing !
Mingleberry chapter 24 . 2/3/2009
the epilouge was my favourite, but i wish she could have died later
Rider Arya Svit-kona chapter 24 . 1/19/2009
Awe it was cute. I liked it. Its a nice way to end the series.

Arya
crazy towns prez chapter 24 . 12/26/2008
omg u should make another book to this one and have a werewolf imprint on her but she doesn't like the werewolf and when Aro pass through her blood sings to him and then she might be attack or the Cullens will come in to protect her and she knows there secret and she found her sister.

Love,

Crazy towns prez

P.S. Pls read my book and review.
COOPERTASTIC- Yeah I'm cool chapter 9 . 12/12/2008
So, I like the fic despite the fact that it's a little fast-paced and you have a bit of a repetition problem, Other than that I REALLY like it. Um, I suck at writeing reveiws, so, sorry about that. I'm glad that ou didn't make tanya a certified evil man-stealer since that seems to be the craze about now... Your writing has improved alot since when first started reading, so... way to go!
Jaenelle Masen chapter 22 . 11/30/2008
this is a great story. i really enjoyed the entire series..congratulations...
OliviaJane chapter 24 . 11/15/2008
This was an awesome ending, even made me tear up.

I agree, I don't think the movie will come anywhere near doing

the book justice. Some of the changes that were made I

think will make it too cheesy. Plus, I haven't been impressed with the girl playing Bella in any of the previews.

She looks like her, but just lacks the acting ability. :(

And after the disappointment over BD, I'm not expecting much from the movie.
latuacantante4him chapter 24 . 11/11/2008
Great story. Thanks.
oxsvcullenox555 chapter 24 . 11/11/2008
i am so sad ur series is over but i loved it!
fleckpuppy chapter 24 . 11/11/2008
aw...that was the best story ever-and the ending could not possibly been any better! ] PLEASE CONTINUE TO WRITE STORIES. haha.
shanbug07 chapter 24 . 11/11/2008
I can agree that this chapter was indeed a monster. HAHA! But I feel that every bit was needed and supplied a sufficient ending. Thanks for allowing me to beta and read before everyone else!
tank-a-roonie chapter 24 . 11/11/2008
wow i love this and i can't wait to see the movie either im trying to make my mom by the midnight showing tickets lol