Reviews for His Black Rose
Sky Rose chapter 11 . 8/17
I love this story, and Diary of an Orphan! They both are really well written, in my opinion, and I hope that you continue this story, and finish it. I am amazed at how much information you are putting into each chapter! They are really, really long, and I find it amazing that you finished Diary of an Orphan in just 40 something chapters! Each year was covered in roughly 2 chapters, in amazing detail, but this was in even greater detail, in 11 chapters. You are amazing writer, and I sincerely hope you continue this story.
zikashigaku chapter 11 . 3/3
This is such an amazing story Im really excited when you start updating again!
OriksGaming chapter 5 . 8/5/2015
I know the thing with Malfoy is supposed to make the story more interesting and all, but it really grates on my nerves. I'm stressed the entire time I'm reading the story, especially anything with Malfoy in it, because he's just being his normal self, basically being completely phony and yet getting what he wants. Honestly, if Jenna breaks up with Harry for Malfoy, or kisses Malfoy, or does pretty much anything with Malfoy, I'll probably just quit reading and find another story. The thoughts of anyone dating Malfoy are pretty revolting, and I honestly can't understand why there are so many HG/DM stories out there(sorry, just a side thing and one of my biggest HP fanfiction pet peeves).
Sarah chapter 11 . 8/1/2015
Hey I am absolutely in LOVE with this story and I was wondering , is the story finished since they finished hog warts or have you just not updated ? If it's not finished PLEASE carry on because I need to read more but I understand that you are busy with the rewrite or dairy of an orphan so I can be very patient x - Sarah
HarryHermioneEdwardBella chapter 9 . 6/21/2014
awesome moment between harry and jeena
krasni chapter 12 . 5/24/2014
Great chapter.

It's been so long that I thought you left the fic, it is gratifying to know that was not.

It was great I hope to see the next chapter soon.

valery88 chapter 11 . 5/24/2014
So happy you updated this story! Can't wait to read the next chapter
Alexandria.Nymphadora chapter 11 . 2/3/2014
Writers Block does not stay 2 years
Julirocks888 chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
Cool intro!
xXMoonlitSorrowsXx chapter 11 . 11/20/2013
Okay, it's been a looooooooooong time. I love this story. Please don't give up!
Cuzzinerd chapter 11 . 11/1/2013
I have fallen in love with this story. I love it please update it even thiugh it's a been a long time but don't given up continue!
living-with-feels chapter 11 . 8/12/2013
I have fallen in love with this story and I was so happy that you countinued it in the sequel.
I know you last wrote this three years ago but I still realy hope you will countinue.
thanx chapter 10 . 6/10/2013
justwriteit1 chapter 11 . 5/7/2013
I absolutely LOVE this fanfiction! I read it all in the past two days, I honestly couldn't be away from your writing for more than an hour! Please, PLEASE update soon! You haven't updated in two and a half years (or more, I'm terrible at maths)! I BEG you, UPDATE SOON! I know that you probably can't find time, but please try! I love this story! -Love Justwriteit1
Ariauna chapter 2 . 3/15/2013