Reviews for His Black Rose
HarryHermioneEdwardBella chapter 9 . 6/21/2014
awesome moment between harry and jeena
krasni chapter 12 . 5/24/2014
Great chapter.

It's been so long that I thought you left the fic, it is gratifying to know that was not.

It was great I hope to see the next chapter soon.

regards
valery88 chapter 11 . 5/24/2014
So happy you updated this story! Can't wait to read the next chapter
Alexandria.Nymphadora chapter 11 . 2/3/2014
Writers Block does not stay 2 years
Julirocks888 chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
Cool intro!
xXMoonlitSorrowsXx chapter 11 . 11/20/2013
Okay, it's been a looooooooooong time. I love this story. Please don't give up!
Cuzzinerd chapter 11 . 11/1/2013
I have fallen in love with this story. I love it please update it even thiugh it's a been a long time but don't given up continue!
living-with-feels chapter 11 . 8/12/2013
I have fallen in love with this story and I was so happy that you countinued it in the sequel.
I know you last wrote this three years ago but I still realy hope you will countinue.
thanx
HALF-GRLFRND chapter 10 . 6/10/2013
UPDATEEEEEEE!
justwriteit1 chapter 11 . 5/7/2013
I absolutely LOVE this fanfiction! I read it all in the past two days, I honestly couldn't be away from your writing for more than an hour! Please, PLEASE update soon! You haven't updated in two and a half years (or more, I'm terrible at maths)! I BEG you, UPDATE SOON! I know that you probably can't find time, but please try! I love this story! -Love Justwriteit1
Ariauna chapter 2 . 3/15/2013
love it
Goten Askil chapter 11 . 1/22/2013
Hi. I reviewed Diary of an Orphan two days ago, and I've just finished reading this sequel.

Now, looking at the last update, I don't know if you're still writing, or if you are still on this website for that matter, but if you're reading this, I can pretend that you are.

So, about this sequel : 1) Malfoy is a git. 2) I LOVE the way Harry and Jenna are evolving, really realistic, and kind of exactly what I imagined. 3) Malfoy is a sick bastard. 4) The idea of the memory loss was great, and I can't wait to see what this guy has in store for Harry and Jenna. 5) If Malfoy touches Jenna again, I'm going right into your story and I strangle myself. 6) Obviously this new ennemy is Bellatrix's son, but I don't know if his father is Lestrange or Voldemort, and yeah, I know that the latter is really sick. 7) Would it be too much to ask for Malfoy's death ? 8) I was just a bit desappointed not to see a scene where Jenna "kindly explained" to Demelza that Harry is already taken. 9) A very painful death for Malfoy, maybe *hopeful look* 10) Frankly, no wonder why Potters usually end up with redheads if they are all like Harry : I think that Molly is the only one not having trying something with him so far ! Even the bitch, Piers' girlfriend (personal slut ?)

Okay, sorry for the rant " I think I only forgot to mention that I HATE Malfoys in general, the son in particular, and that they will never be too pained to me.

I hope (a bit foolishly, I know) that you haven't stopped writing, and look forward to reading you again. Thanks again,

Goten Askil, still a French reader
CassandraZarcone chapter 11 . 12/16/2012
Super great story! I love how you write. I hope you post the next chapter soon :)
WheresMyBones chapter 11 . 3/15/2012
I really like this story. I know it has been some time since your last update but I hope you find your way back to it.
Wade Mallory chapter 11 . 3/11/2012
Hey just FYI ivwant a new chapter it would be awsome