Reviews for Pride's Illusion
K:( it was amazing
Blackrose2358 chapter 7 . 3/26/2014
Ahh amazingness!
PrideEdwardElric chapter 10 . 3/2/2014
I mostly love that this story turned out in mostly good terms for Roy and Ed (and Pride). But still...poor Al is dead. I think it would be better to have Ed focus more on Al's death and mourn for him more, if this fic is ever actually continued. It's sad that you say won't be continuing the fic, though. Is it possible to let anyone of us interested enough to possibly continue it somehow? Or at least make a similar story as an homage to this one? It has a somewhat overarching plot in that it connects with the manga. However, the way Pride was born can be akin to the way homunculi are born in the 2003 anime too, that is IF Pride and Ed actually remained as one person with one conscious. The whole separation from Ed can be seen more similar to the way the manga depicts homunculi, however. Ling has Greed within him but is NOT fully Greed himself (Greed just has control of Ling, that's all), so Greed could very well have that same chance at separation but instead look like Ling also; his previous form was destroyed by Father, so he can't revert back to it. Anyways, don't mind my rambling. Thanks for this story, it's nice to see a Pride!Ed aftermath ending where most hope is not lost.
SaberAureum chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
How did you download the bluebird's illusion? does it have an english translation? Please tell me how you did it! I'm dying to get it! Please! Please!
kira chapter 10 . 2/15/2013
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwww wwwwwwww when are you going to finish is good
JadeFowl chapter 10 . 1/21/2013
Oh Man I was Really Enjoying this! D:Aw Well, you did good for what you did do. XD
ChronicleKnight chapter 10 . 11/11/2012
Don't discontinue it! Put the story up for adoption!
Aisilinn chapter 5 . 10/1/2012
OMG this storyyy!
LyckyDycky chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
I wanted to play tht game! Where did u get it?
Animechan123 chapter 10 . 5/26/2012
It's sad ur not continuing but it was an amazing fic :)
gameprincess99 chapter 10 . 11/22/2010
WHA! nooo! i really liked this i literally finished the game 20 minutes ago before(only the pride ending) i started reading this and now I will never know what happens! how will i ever find something that will somewhat ease the pain of the horrible ending of the game! its just way to sad... T.T
ShallyElric chapter 7 . 8/14/2010
good... very goood!*two/four thumbs up*

i like when it turn to be good friend relationship!

improve your work! :3
Agatsuma Ritsuka chapter 10 . 11/23/2009
Hm, I'm a little annoyed, no not annoyed kinda disappointed that you stopped on this fic. I mean it was just getting good! However since you say we can steal your idea -rubs hands together evilly- I liked that you included Greed/Ling he seems to get left out...
the-ice-cold-alchemist chapter 10 . 9/19/2009
aw! i liked this story!
Dark Reborn chapter 10 . 8/25/2008
Hm...I'm sorry you don't have anymore motivation for this fic, and sorry it took me so long to get back to this.

I wish you luck and more motivation should you want to start another one! _~
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »