Reviews for Guilty
CherryPika91 chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
This is a really good story! I will start reading the next one in the morning.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/27/2012
Waaaat?
CherryCokeLove chapter 25 . 3/16/2012
ACK! It's a good thing it's spring break... so that I'll have time to read the next story! I just can't handle the suspense.

One more thing: thanks for being a good writer! It's a pleasure to read a story that is very well written. I am happy to see good grammar on here! Nothing get's me more than your for you're and vice versa...

Keep up the good work, Red! :)
Wyntirsno chapter 25 . 1/14/2010
That was so great. I found your story today and read the whole thing. Poor Joe. I can't wait to read 'Innocent'.
Ash8 chapter 25 . 12/15/2009
Hi!

Just wanted to pop my head in to tell you how much I have enjoyed reading Under the Influence and now this one. I'm loving the Hardy Boys world you have created.

You handled the subject matter in this story really well and created a compelling story.

I hanging out to start the next one so I'm going to dash. Just thought I'd let you know you have a new fan... :)
special agent Ali chapter 25 . 12/4/2009
oh my god poor Joe

I just read this entire story and I gotta say you are an awesome writer

every bit was well done I loved the drama, humor and romance in it well done my friend very well done
LinaHardy chapter 25 . 5/13/2008
Oh my what a place to stop. Thank god for the sequel! It may take some time for me to get to it- but i will try as otherwise the cliffhanger here is going to be at the back of my mind for the whole day.

Thank you for your story. you truly have made my study days brighter.
Miss Fenway chapter 25 . 5/12/2008
OH. MY. WORD.
Miss Fenway chapter 24 . 5/12/2008
Whoa, Joe has LOST it. He's... obssessed.
Miss Fenway chapter 23 . 5/12/2008
Vanessa is an angel
Miss Fenway chapter 22 . 5/12/2008
Miss Fenway chapter 21 . 5/12/2008
oh no. do NOT do it! I don't know why I'm bothering to tell you that. This story is already over...
Miss Fenway chapter 20 . 5/12/2008
bad bad bad!
Miss Fenway chapter 19 . 5/12/2008
fgo godfodijg sorry I really needed to just uh... freak out?
Miss Fenway chapter 18 . 5/12/2008