Reviews for Seeking Peace
Golden Asp chapter 1 . 5/22
very nice.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/21/2015
Loved tom and B'elanna spying on them after, lol!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
I am enjoying your work. Lovely stories!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
I was enjoying this story until the use of the word "god*mn", which was unnecessary and offensive.
SusanC chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
I think this is the story that caused me to put you in my short list of favorite authors. It captures the best of all four characters. I love that Kathryn says Chakotay does not need her forgiveness. They have all grown so much and perhaps the end of extreme tension and lack of sleep is allowing the best side of all of them to come forward.
Kerry J chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Wonderful and very touching story! I love Endgame fixers and this is exactly how I like them. Chakotay coming to his sense and going after Kathryn. You additionally gave me humour and a very feisty B'Elanna which was a bonus. Loved their sweet coming together - also because it was told through the eyes of B'Elanna and Tom. Great idea by the way to have them spy on them - just what they would do!

Wonderful story, favourited!
kitcat19us chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
great story
Susan88 chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
Very nice story! I really enjoyed it! Thanks!
Erudit chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
This was really great! I loved it.

Keep up the good work!
fantasyinmymind chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
Enjoyed this. Nice by-play with Tom and Belanna.
entre-lagrimas-y-suspiros chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
Very nice, I really enjoyed it.
nonhalema chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
Love it…wonderful
theshipperlogs chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
Chakotay and Kathryn sitting in a sandbox. I love it.
LynnEGib chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
I would like to see how they move forward. You actually made me feel sorry for him even though he hurt her
Heartwings chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
Very nice refreshing little piece- just what I was in the mood for this evening!

One correction: It's "conscience", the noun, not "conscious", the adjective, that you want.

Heartwings