Reviews for In The Bleak Midwinter
Noonie1 chapter 1 . 8/30
Thanks for a great story! I wish it were continued...
The Trupe chapter 1 . 4/27
Galeana chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
That was lovely! I have no idea why all your stories have so few reviews!

This one was wonderful. I love, love, LOVE how you tied everything together with the theme of winter. The pacing was perfect, Hermione was beautifully in character, the development of her relationship with Ron was just right, and... I could go on for a while, but basically, it was awesome.
of cabbages and kings chapter 1 . 5/20/2012

I love that each segment has a title and that the winter ones are called 'A winter of dis-' to further show much Hermione dislikes that season.

A really lovely story.
whispered touches chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
This was WONDERFUL. The running theme of winter being unlucky was interesting - I liked it especially because normally Hermione's so extremely logical, and I feel like there should be one thing about her that's... superstitious, or something.

I loved every bit of this. Fantastic.
jasey rae chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
this was beautiful, and lovely, and adorable, and it most certainly made my day, which had been dreary and filled with homework until now. I loved Ron's line at the end... "I'm the man in her life." hehe ;) I'm going to go check out some of your other stories now! thank you for writing!
Liss.Ronmione chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Awesome... It's so sweet and kind and loving ( no need of rating it 'M')...

luck, Liss.
Gabby chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
Lovely tale! The winter bits are absolutely canon, I never realized how cruddy winters for Hermione were :( I love her. Great job!
Shasha chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
Wow this is one of the best Ron-Hermione fics I have ever read! I loved the unifying theme of winter and I'm glad Hermione realized that she'd been neglecting her parents a bit. The whole story flowed really nicely. The part about the HrR relationship and their quest to find her parents. I'd love to see more of your work!
lithium17 chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
Bendleshnitz chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
I've just read the fic

Very good. Long, but I love them that way )

I liked the Robert Frost'quote

sightoftheshore chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
Best story I've read in a long time. Keep it up!
bubble chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
Wow. That was really good. I absolutely love it that your characters and the the whole story fits perfectly with DH. But the story does not deserve an M-Rating.
Iggity chapter 1 . 3/22/2008

This is one of the best one-shots I have ever read in my life. Truly. The idea that winter hates Hermione was brilliant and tied in so perfectly. And I love it to pieces. I want to bundle it up and cuddle it and then straighten it out and use it as a fluffy blanket.
darkangel4gotten chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
wow this was a great story the end was the best part plz write more if u can