Reviews for Secrets of the Past
Aizen Sosuke-Sama chapter 10 . 11/8/2015
cool
Yoko-Kiryuu Bikutoria Kurama chapter 1 . 7/17/2015
Giovanni already met Ash in the films... Plus Ash is always on TV during league battles and the 2 separate times with Lugia and Unknown (and Entai in film 2 or 3 I can't remember) so he'd know who Ash is from that or the Gym league leaders meeting right? Big plot gap there for any fan of the show/films!
tanithlipsky chapter 10 . 8/3/2014
funny end. um... but it seems lacking. oh well. it made me giggle and feel tense so your writing is ok.
Aura fighter chapter 7 . 6/14/2014
Heh, reminds me of Danny Phantom
Guest chapter 10 . 4/13/2014
lol that slapping part was funny once again LOL!
Angmars pride chapter 10 . 8/1/2013
hahaha like it
DragonFire Princess chapter 10 . 6/6/2013
LOVE IT!
The Reader Of Fanfics chapter 10 . 6/1/2013
Great Story!
Cyndasaur chapter 2 . 3/18/2013
This fic is great, though you use the word 'stated' to much!
TheBlackForest chapter 10 . 12/11/2012
One word that describes this: Awesome. EVERYONE!IF THE OLD POKEMON ARE BETTER THAN THE OLD, SAY 'YEAH'
dinoman94 chapter 9 . 8/14/2012
What's with the repeat?
MegaKiraraLover chapter 9 . 5/18/2012
erm, you double-updated...kind of. like, the chapter is on here twice, one right after the other. it's not even two different versions of the chapter; it's the same chapter. you may want to fix that...?
Coolie chapter 10 . 5/10/2012
Cool!
AdventureWriter28 chapter 10 . 5/22/2010
great story! :)you inspired me to make a fanfiction about who is ash's dad :) thanks! but it will take me time to make a story about ash's dad though because i have to finish my other stories first :) thanks really! :)
GintsukiKyu chapter 2 . 1/26/2010
You mid want to know that Mewtwo erast memory of his existens out of Giovanni and rocket's mind the only people that know of mewtwo in team rocket are Jessie, James and Meowth. That happend in Mewtwo's return.