Reviews for The Truth of Her Existence
KasumiKeiko chapter 2 . 2/5
Wow.. Holy fucking shit. Great ending to previews story. Always hated Liam.
dogbertcarroll chapter 2 . 3/27/2013
Good ending.
Meteoricshipyards chapter 2 . 2/15/2013
I liked the second version much better.

Although torturing Angel for the rest of his life was good, too.

Thanks for the story.

Tom A.
paranoidbychoice chapter 2 . 11/10/2009
wow i dont know which version i like better but great job
james chapter 2 . 3/26/2008
I prefer the first one better. It had a more dramatic impact eventhou it felt like it kept me hanging.
WBH21C chapter 2 . 3/26/2008
Really like this ending better! Well done!
Schiavona chapter 2 . 3/25/2008
Well this is definitely an alternative ending that's for sure. In some ways it could almost be seen as one way that D’Hoffryn could make Dawns wish come true.

Think about it, the core Scoobies no the truth and have all rejected him. He is likely to spend the rest of his natural life as a white inmate in a Kenyan prison. The only part that doesn't fit is his almost knowing love again and again, but even that could be handled depending on if he finds someone in prison or working at the prison.

This is a nicer or sweeter ending, but it doesn't have the impact that the first chapter did. I hope it made your daughter happy.
cursedgirl chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
more.. please hurry up! )

xander dead? :( No.. please wake him up somehow..
Schiavona chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
A very strong tragic story. The feelings of loss, pain and anger it raised were so intense.

It was sad to see how this pair of stories worked out so that everyone lost in the end. But unfortunately it worked well based on the first story.

Thanks for following up on "Why do you hate him?" I would have preferred an upbeat story but things don't always end up like we wish.
WBH21C chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
Very dark! But very well done!