Reviews for Harry Potter and the Map of Discoveries
Schattenjagd chapter 19 . 4/23
Any chance you continue this story? I really enjoyed it!
You can't stop here! !
EtudeofLife chapter 19 . 1/21
What happened? Please continue this fic is really good!
This Fangirling Muggle chapter 19 . 11/23/2015
This is really good. I would love to read more.
accioamanda chapter 1 . 11/11/2015
Please please please finish this! This is such a great story!
Guest chapter 15 . 8/13/2015
So Voldemort 'borrowed' the locket from the Black family and then gave it back?! That (appears to) makes no sense. Perhaps you will clarify this. There are several inconsistencies that leave me uncertain whether you are deviating from canon or just don't understand the canon world, like the fact there are 6 horcruxes in canon (excluding Harry) not 7. It is getting very frustrating. Are the Dursleys adding anything to the plot? I think I'm going to have to leave this story here; it is unfortunately getting rather weak and feels rushed.
I love twilight bella Whitlock chapter 19 . 8/7/2015
I like it
KneazleGriff chapter 19 . 6/8/2015
You should finish this. It's very good. ;)
lizzypotterfan chapter 19 . 5/18/2015
This is a really interesting fic. I really can't wait for Harry to finally find out that Snape is his father. I wonder what his reaction will be. It was rather cool with the traggob thing how it was 'boggart' spelt backwards. And how Harry cried onto Snape! I love it! I kind of wish that there were more interactions with Dudley though. I rather liked reading the parts with him and Harry just hanging out together. Please update soon! I really want to know what happens next!
Sherry-ShikaLover chapter 19 . 3/7/2015
It's pretty good so far. I like the part of the Dursleys being at Hogwarts and the IMO cannon way they dealt with it. The twins were awesome as always and the flashback of how they discovered the secret of the Marauders' Map was pretty cool. I also like the way you portrayed Snape.
Anna chapter 19 . 1/10/2015
Fantastic story! Any chance for more;)?
Guest chapter 19 . 10/18/2014
I liked so much I wish that you update soon
boASHoks chapter 19 . 10/18/2014
Wow. Great story. Beautifully written. People who haven't read this are totally missing out.
SilveSun chapter 19 . 10/10/2014
Good story, I really wish to see Harry discover the Snape is his father, update soon
marthapreston4 chapter 16 . 10/9/2014