Reviews for Harry Potter and the Map of Discoveries
KneazleGriff chapter 19 . 6/8
You should finish this. It's very good. ;)
lizzypotterfan chapter 19 . 5/18
This is a really interesting fic. I really can't wait for Harry to finally find out that Snape is his father. I wonder what his reaction will be. It was rather cool with the traggob thing how it was 'boggart' spelt backwards. And how Harry cried onto Snape! I love it! I kind of wish that there were more interactions with Dudley though. I rather liked reading the parts with him and Harry just hanging out together. Please update soon! I really want to know what happens next!
Sherry-ShikaLover chapter 19 . 3/7
It's pretty good so far. I like the part of the Dursleys being at Hogwarts and the IMO cannon way they dealt with it. The twins were awesome as always and the flashback of how they discovered the secret of the Marauders' Map was pretty cool. I also like the way you portrayed Snape.
Anna chapter 19 . 1/10
Fantastic story! Any chance for more;)?
Guest chapter 19 . 10/18/2014
I liked so much I wish that you update soon
boASHoks chapter 19 . 10/18/2014
Wow. Great story. Beautifully written. People who haven't read this are totally missing out.
SilveSun chapter 19 . 10/10/2014
Good story, I really wish to see Harry discover the Snape is his father, update soon
marthapreston4 chapter 16 . 10/9/2014
ohhhh I would be soooo pissed at Lupin
marthapreston4 chapter 9 . 10/9/2014
I think its very clever how you used the map instead of a time delayed letter
Nanettez chapter 5 . 10/5/2014
"If you could take a seat, there is something that the both of you need to know."
The both of you is wrong. It is just 'both of you' or 'the pair/two of you'
Maybe2Morrow chapter 19 . 8/6/2014
Loving this story! This chapter was so sad :( I can't wait for more! I really hope you decide to update!
TotalOtaku07 chapter 19 . 7/18/2014
when will the next chpter come out?
hotcat chapter 19 . 5/16/2014
cant wait for more :)
Guest chapter 19 . 4/26/2014
This is so great please update it again
Capricornia chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
I really hope you continue this story! It's sooooo good! I stayed up until 4am reading it! Please update soon!