Reviews for A Moment like this
Sentinel103 chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
Cap how do you make the short ones so well written. Loved it.

Got C C on other line take care. and Thanks again.

Larry (Sentinel 103)
kp83 chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
So cute!
mkusenagi2 chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
Excellent.

Gaelic1 would have liked this.

It's not only in The Sanctum... It's in the running.

MK2
LTAOZFAN chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
Nicely done, Captain, as always. One quibble, I assume that the word "layer" should be "lair," right?

Somehow the idea of Ron proposing to Kim in that situation seems very logical. It isn't a romantic situation in the classic sense of the word, but somehow it seems to be perfectly natural for Ron to propose at this time.

The comments by the talk show host are right on the money. Kim is not the sort to pick out a husband as a trophy or a symbol of her own importance. She marries Ron because of his importance to Kim. And so much the worse for those who think Kim's life should be organized to please them, instead of her.

LTAOZFAN

"Them's my views, amen, so be it."

"Treasure Island," by R. L. Stevenson
kaiokken chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
Man I need to write like you guys... Really nice and touching. It is really the reality of who they really are.

Nice one Captain...

(gets thinking pad out for what the hell I'm gonna write next...)

can't let you guys have all the fun... LOL

Regards..

kaiokken
daywalkr82 chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
I was wondering when someone would get around to this.

You couldn't have picked a more perfect song for this fic, but you could've done better with the writing. I spotted a lot of awkward sentences and moments throughout.

"So let me tell you thisRabbi Katz was saying a prayer and glanced over to Ron." was one such moment, but that was probably fault.

"All she got really see and hear was Ron that was until her pastor asked." What are you trying to say here? Did you forget a preposition or what?

I'd suggest going back through and seeing what sounds odd. Major props for the effort, though.
Triaxx2 chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
Just as sweet as always. I like this one. Very nice.
Nutzkie chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
I've never been a big "American Idol" fan, but even I have to admit that Kelly Clarkson has got some serious game going on.

Wonderful little one-shot here Captain. I've occasionally thought that "Moment" was a good K/R tune. Unfortunately, my skills as a writer do not extend to songfics, however, so I never pushed it past the purely "idea" stage. It's good to see someone with more talent than me picking up the ball and running with it.

Keep up the good work!

Nutzkie...
Kwebs chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
I loved how Ron proposed. Another great story Captain.
Danny-171984 chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
Captain, like always you make another great one-shot story. I guess I'll never stop loving stories like this. Even though there are many 'wedding' story, i'll never get bored...well, it also depends how is written. Anywho, keep on writing.

Danny
Mr. Wizard chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
Another really good songfic. Your interplay of narration and lyrics has been a model for me with 'Green and Blue'
Quathis chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
Cute little story. Tugged at the ole' heartstrings.
Samurai Crunchbird chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
Captain,

In short, this was well done...not too syrupy, with just the right amount of humor during the proposal.

I return the salute, sir.

Your friend in writing,

The Samurai Crunchbird
Thomas Linquist chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
Finest Kind Cap,

A beautiful wedding as befits a beautiful bride. I hopped over to DeviantArt and saw a lot of the pictures you have to go with the stories.

I love the plot bunny one. Man, do I know that feeling. Don't you hate it when three bite at the same time? I have three stories in the planning stages.

I particularly like the way Ron proposed. Scratched all to crap and covered in it. He would have to propose before anything else could happen. They were lucky to not get infections.

Keep at it, and the bunnies may calm down for a bit.

Thomas
whitem chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
Nice visualizations here Captain... Don't recognize the song at this time, but it works oh so well.

Keep these shorts comin'... They are very enjoyable...