Reviews for Death Letter
sammy.winchester.35977 chapter 1 . 2/14
oh my god! so sad...I'm cry :(
Frakking Toasters chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Sam would totally do this... :-(
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
T.T
brokencrownsandhearts chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
oh my god so much angst! fantastic! i am kind of reading everyone of your stories now so i will probably review another one soon! ]
Mel Storm chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
wait wait wait! its a death letter from sammy!

tricky tricky!

Mel Storm
Holly Lukeman chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Good letter, and pretty darn Sam-like. Dean would have no intention of listening to anything in this letter, of course, but that's part of what makes it painfully good. The real heart breaker was when Sam said he knew Dena always loved him and that Sam had always loved him as well. Not "I love you," but "I loved you." Past tense. That went straight to my heart. Good job.
Pigeon Eve chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
Beautiful. I could really picture Sam writing this. Personally, I'd love to read some kind of sequel to this - Dean's reaction, for example. But anyway, great piece ;)
SUPERNATANGEL67 chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
Wow! You really had be believe it was Dean writing the letter! Great fic and really sad.

P.S. I like all your fics and look forward to reading more of them, however I might not leave a review on them because I never know what to say.
V956970 chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
I love it, It almost made me cry...You are really talented!
ncarlson80 chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
Wow! I was totally expecting that to be from Dean to Sam not the other way around. Great job!
sweetysmart0505 chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
I'm got confused... Everything in that letter said that Dean ws writing it, but then you put Sam's name at the end. Did I miss something? But other than that it was very heartfelt!