Reviews for Repaid Debt
starrkgirl1 chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
Nice! when will another chapter be up?
Nogitsune of Riddles chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
awesome
Wow chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Nu! Orihime!
AJLYAMBER96 chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
ive read this once before. but do u know how long it took me to find it again so i could re-read it! its that good
fatcat97 chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Kay hon, first hime only ever whines never. UGHNESS to you. like what is that pleases explain so i can reject it more firmly.
Mistress 0f Dragons chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
The only criticism I would have would have Inoue in pain when he first impales in her. After all, she was a virgin.
anonesque chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
heh. If you hate the pairing so much why try to write about them? I'm sure you prefer some male/male action. Your type does ;)
DarksOnlyAngel99 chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
I agree with you when you say that u hate orihime and think Grimmjow is awazing. I thought the story was great and i really wish that you would continue it.
callmeBaby'08 chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
definitely a good one
Ratraccoon chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
I saw this episode recently on Cartoon Network. And from what I can gather (from the dub at least) is that if Ichigo had not been dieing at the time Grimmjow may have very well asked for a sexual favor.
BlumberBerry chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
aw! will you continue this? DX
AxelXNamine chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
ah Grimm likes inoue. to bad he's to egotistical to admit it (hehe). love the story. Interesting twist on the favor for a favor idea. u should write more grim/ori stories.
female-otaku chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
4 some1 who doesn't like this couple...u do a pretty good damn job of writing an awesome smuty fic! XD I really like it. If you have time then maybe...could u write a Orihime/Ulquiorra fic 4 me...plz!
Dawnaven chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
Ooh. Very good. I liked how you really focused in on what Grimmjow was thinking about his actions )
Sim0ne chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
I loved it! Guess I just have a weak spot for GrimmHime P thanks for uploading :)