Reviews for Don't Think He's Gone
Frakking Toasters chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
Curiouser and Curiouser! But I really liked it. If only it really did go down that way. xo
Guest chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
Well that's one way to break a deal. March into Hell, kill The First Demon and climb back out. This gives a whole new meaning to the phrase 'Heaven won't let me in, and Hell's afraid I'll take over.' SPOILER! This just destroyed the entire storyline for the next few seasons. Sam Winchester just averted the Apocalypse. I wonder how Zachariah is feeling about this right now. I love this story.
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
ugh, fantastic job. that whole middle section was just so emotional! loved it!
Ginnylove9990 chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Great story. To bad the writer couldn't get it right. LOL
Mel Storm chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
this is exactly what should have happened..sure the end of the world wouldnt have been started..but still...
Holly Lukeman chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
This is another good story of yours. I'll have to check out some more of your work. :) I've seen a couple other pieces that address Dean getting out of his deal by way of Sam marching into Hell and breaking it, but I think this one is my favorite of them. Once again I liked your dialog and characterization (two things that are absolutely essential for me to even think about reading a Supernatural story). Also, your reference to the bond we all know and love - that of SamandDean - was nice to see. With the fourth season, it's sadly been mostly Sam and Dean. Separate, apart, different. But we'll deal as long as they make it, right? Let's hope.

Anyway. Good story, very enjoyable, well written.
Tomorrows Dust chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
Wow, awesome, I hadn't read this one yet, and I totally loved it! Especially that Sam went to hell to get Dean out of the deal, that's so incredibly cool!

Love your writingstyle by the way, must have said it before once or twice, but it really never fails to draw me in.

Huggels, Tomorrows Dust
Adara-chan67 chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
Hey, this story is completely reviewless! WHY? I don't understand! It's just so good! The way Dean spends the whole story trying not to think-which of course doesn't work-is just freaking heartbreaking. And poor Sammy!

I dunno why I didn't notice that this doesn't have any reviews. I normally am a lazy reviewer myself, but I thought this fic deserved one. I've read it about a thousand times, actually...I was just too lazy to drop a line...*shamefaced*

So, yeah. I LOVE it. Thanks for writing it!