Reviews for The Claddagh Ring
OboeChica chapter 20 . 9/8/2013
HAHAHAHA I love Hermione's response to Harry hahahahah
Luna de Papel chapter 20 . 6/30/2013
While I do think the last three chapters rushed the beginning of their relationship, the paragraph before last more than makes up for any misguided criticism I may have considered offering. Great story :)
Montara chapter 20 . 11/3/2012
What not talking about what's the matter can do! They could have avoid hurting at the end by talking. But I can understand them, it's hard to open up to someone. Thanks for sharing your story with us!
muumi2three chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Ooh, Severus! Channelling Gollum much? I'm looking forward to finding out what this is all about...
MAHA1959 chapter 20 . 12/28/2011
I enjoyed this story.

The characters and their temper are well described.

On well perceive the evolution of their feelings.

and i love sugared ending.

i wish youhappy new year.

to read you soon
JaneA0202 chapter 20 . 7/28/2011
those first chapter with those letters about the ring werent very interesting, but later I started to like this story...and I did like the ending, though I wish there was some epilogue or something with them as a couple.
Miravisu chapter 20 . 12/29/2010
"Don't be silly, Severus." She patted his hand. "There are no angels in Gryffindor."

*caaaaackles!*

And even better yet, telling him to eat his toast after that, 'cause he'll need his strength! Ahem ;)

"Harry, he found my ring." She showed her Claddagh Ring to her friend, and Harry seemed relieved with her answer, until she added, "And he shagged me all weekend."

haha!

Awesome story :)
StaticEcho19 chapter 20 . 9/30/2010
This story was absolutely fantastic!

I just read through the whole thing...I could not stop reading!

Thank you for posting this for us all to read!
Maridee chapter 20 . 1/31/2010
I started this story wondering how you would end it but when you had Minerva tell Severus there are no angels in Gryffindor, I almost dropped my laptop I laughed so hard. At that point it this story become one of my favorites, and it only got better and better. I loved how you had him torturing Harry when he came looking for friendship and then had him unknowingly be the delivery boy who started their relationship. The banter between Severus and Hermione in their letters was wonderful. Though I wish you would have had him reveal the answers from her question in the letters, I am very happy with how you ended it. Keep up the great work.
FeelingUntouched chapter 20 . 1/31/2010
I really enjoyed reading the story.

It got better with every chapter - I mean it.

The ending was very nice. :)
OzRatbag2 chapter 20 . 1/15/2010
Loved it and I adore the way you can infuse so much emotion in all the characters. It rings true, but I'd still love to have seen the stunned look on Harry's face at Hermione's bald statement.
OzRatbag2 chapter 19 . 1/15/2010
A lovely sensual moment spoilt by Severus' insecurities. makes me want to smack him on the back of the head.

I love Minerva's comment about there being no angels in Gryffindor. I startled the dog laughing at that witty quip. :)
OzRatbag2 chapter 16 . 1/15/2010
LOL - I do love the idea of Harry as a myopic owl delivery service. The barbs directed at him are just delivered in such a dry manner.

Hermione's guilt is palpable, so it will be interesting to see what happens now. I confess - the story is very familiar, but I've forgotten the ending.
OzRatbag2 chapter 13 . 1/15/2010
I love the way you write Severus in all his sneaky glory, and I fondly remember this story from the Exchange. :)

The banter and insults between the pair of them are priceless and the idea of Incendio-ing the parchment in the Great Hall a wonderfully Snapeish touch.
Inner Self chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
certainly hermione would give back the ring without qualm.