Reviews for The Claddagh Ring
SaiyaCat chapter 20 . 10/12
That was Awsome Loved the Ending Poor Harry!
MissMaeVergara chapter 20 . 7/28
Amazing story! Thank you for sharing.
Saissa chapter 20 . 1/18
That was wonderful! Just the right kind of romance story - that fits Severus Snape PERFECTLY

You had Severus and Hermione totally in character all the way through and such a lovely romantic ending!

I hate that Harry still insists on interfering and treating Hermione like a child when 1 - she is older then him and 2 - she is not his mother, his sister, his daughter or his wife!

Great story!
laumirot chapter 20 . 1/9
I loved it!
Guest chapter 5 . 9/12/2015
Has he gotten back at Potter yet?
Guest chapter 1 . 9/12/2015
I like how Harry is being shown as stupid, clueless, bullheaded, selfish, and immature as he is in real character, and how Hermione breaks all the rules she wants so long as she can excuse the reasoning to herself. I'd love to see Snape get them both back.
Kim chapter 20 . 1/30/2015
That was lovely not too ooc and well written thanks for sharing
kathyjo chapter 6 . 8/6/2014
I don't know she is not acting smart to me don't you think she make the connection that she found the ring in the Shrieking Shack where he was supposed to be dead hello mcfly.
dovakini-1 chapter 20 . 8/5/2014
I loved this story- it was so sweet! Thank you so much for writing it.0
unspeakablepadfoot chapter 20 . 5/10/2014
Loved it.
OboeChica chapter 20 . 9/8/2013
HAHAHAHA I love Hermione's response to Harry hahahahah
Luna de Papel chapter 20 . 6/30/2013
While I do think the last three chapters rushed the beginning of their relationship, the paragraph before last more than makes up for any misguided criticism I may have considered offering. Great story :)
Montara chapter 20 . 11/3/2012
What not talking about what's the matter can do! They could have avoid hurting at the end by talking. But I can understand them, it's hard to open up to someone. Thanks for sharing your story with us!
muumi2three chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Ooh, Severus! Channelling Gollum much? I'm looking forward to finding out what this is all about...
MAHA1959 chapter 20 . 12/28/2011
I enjoyed this story.

The characters and their temper are well described.

On well perceive the evolution of their feelings.

and i love sugared ending.

i wish youhappy new year.

to read you soon