Reviews for I Will Not Let You Down
hag123 chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
This is so great and cute and amazing and perfect! You show their relationship so beautifully!
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
Loved all the vignettes of Dean taking care of Sam throughout his life and that you also had the present day running through the fic with Sam taking care of Dean, showing that it goes both ways.
Claire chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Another warm, fuzzy brotherfic! I particularly enjoyed wee!Dean saving 2 year old wee!Sam from the spider (your description was good enough I could picture it- the big, scared eyes, the pleading little face).

And I loved the role reversal- Sam carrying his big brother out of danger for a change.

And of course at the end, Dean indicates he knows Sam would, but says out loud "It'll never happen." (yeah, right) : P

On to more of your awesome work!
HBKDEANRKO chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
I love protective Dean,very nice read.
Rolletti chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
I'm reading so many of your stories, your mailbox must be full of my comments, but I just can't help but to express how much I'm loving your stories. This is another such example of some good big brother Dean and little brother Sammy. Great writing plus great creativity equals a spectacular story. I love the ending where Dean's grin grew right before he delivered his cocky line. So like Dean.

Thanks for a great read,

Rolletti
manahappy chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
This story is perfect in so many ways *sighs* :) it's so beautiful...

It should have had more reviews ;)
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Just checking through older stories and I have to say this one was totally awesome. How wonderful to see Dean being the protective big brother and taking car of sam at various stages of his life.

I especially liked the part with the spideer and wee Sammy. You should write more Weechester...you are excellent at it!
sgs09 chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
That was beautiful! I totally fangirl shrieked when I saw that it was Sammy doing the carrying for once. lol Then the ending was just so sweet and adorable. ;)

sgs09
KaylaRyan17 chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
Aw:) Great story:D
Dutch92 chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
Aw! So sweet! Awesome story, loved it!
bhoney chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
AW! This was SO GOOD! I loved it! So nice to see Dean protecting his brother all through the years, and then Sam returning the favor. And nice (though sad) to see the events of 22 years ago through Dean's eyes, hear this thoughts as it was all unfolding. I loved seeing the brothers' relationship both in the past and the present, interspersed. Great job!

I loved this: “When the hell'd you get so heavy?” “I'm 17, Dean,” Sam said, rolling his eyes. “It's kind of gonna happen."

I'm adding this to my favorites. More, please!
sylia91 chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
Loved the different moments through their lives where Dean carried his brother and it was brilliant of you to switch the roles near the end and I didn't catch it until the almost the last line. Kudos!