Reviews for What It Means
Awesome
Vivianne95 chapter 8 . 12/8/2014
Impressive!
Rasdra chapter 8 . 11/23/2014
Great story, I love the alter ego Harry built as Dorcha. I think he was a little overpowered considering he didn't end up needing all of his powers and 3 animagus forms? I understand the difficulty of avoiding making legions of Gary Stu and I did like how you attempted to balance his powers but Harry was a little loaded upon his inheritance. It was an enjoyable read
loleo chapter 8 . 4/13/2014
Cooooohoooohooool story. I like it, I very much la-la-la-la-like it.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR FANTASY!
Guest chapter 8 . 4/3/2014
wow
this is fantastic!
RavenLilyLuna chapter 8 . 12/9/2013
loved this one as well
LBII chapter 8 . 3/22/2013
good story
Musik Drache chapter 8 . 2/19/2013
I loved this story. Yes, Harry (according to the rules of the wizarding world as given to us by J.K. Rowling) was super-powered but it was tempered enough to make me believe it. I loved the limitations put on his gifts and his disgust at some of his talents. I liked how Harry got his balm in the way of contact with those who died and I enjoyed his alternate ego - Dorcha. The only thing I can say is that you didn't use some of his talents as much as others but then given the character's way of thinking...well, that may be the most realistic bit of all. This is definitely one that I will reread and I encourage other Fanfiction lovers to do so as well. Continue writing stories!

Good Luck,

Musik Drache a.k.a Jag
Jessiikaa15 chapter 8 . 8/4/2012
I like this story and I don't think harry is so powerful its unrealistic I can safely say I've seen worse including my own :)
Guest chapter 2 . 7/3/2012
Great Story!I loved the part about Harry getting to talk to his family,and Nev!
UmFromUmbradge42 chapter 8 . 4/30/2012
This one was very good. I liked a lot I the Differant things you brought into the mix, like Harry having 3 animagus forms, and the like. It's defidentally Differant, but that's a good thing. :)
Power of Erised chapter 7 . 4/1/2012
I loved Neville's "I'm worth twelve of him." comment, made me burst out laughing. My daughter gave me the funniest look when I did, too.
Arcticstar chapter 8 . 9/6/2011
Great story. I loved that he had 3 animagius forms, but the other two didn't really get used much except for escaping the prison. The big cat also was not seen much. I loved the plot and you should most certainly continue writing more stories like this or different.
Jimbocous chapter 8 . 5/1/2011
Nicely done, though I think Dumbles got off a bit too easily. While reading this, there was a scene that popped into my head, about Harry's first trial, where Dumbles admits to the abuse he inflicted on Harry using the Dursleys and reflects that it backfired on him creating the Harry that could kill his friends and side with Tom.

Anyway, thatnks for another great read!
Riddle Wraith chapter 8 . 4/8/2011
Great job on this. Really. Thank you for another excellent story. I look forward to reading another.