Reviews for The Fruits of Jealousy
Chibi Cheesecake chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
...Haha, you know what? Genesis and Dalton remind me of Ben and Locke from Lost. Ben is always mocking Locke about how he doesn't know what to do, and he's a lousy leader, and the island doesn't like him, and he always manages to hit a nerve. Except in this case, Genesis is the good guy and Dalton's not... But anyway, just something that struck me. X3

Anywho, yay, more Genesis-on-Earth fics! X3 Really interested to see where else you go with this.
Kazaam chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
I think I'm starting to really look forward to these chats of Genesis and Dalton's. They're really fascinating! And it really seems to suit Genesis that he'd keep visiting Dalton.

Huh. Dalton actually attempting to recruit Genesis is an interesting idea! I never looked at it that way before, even though they both hated SOLDIER and Shinra.

Ha! Genesis getting under Dalton's skin was just great! I really like how this turned out.
Crystal Rose of Pollux chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
This is really good!

I like how Genesis second-guesses his words to Sephiroth; that was a powerful quote!

Great work!
NoBuddy chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
Yeah, a logical development of your Genesis. Good one too.

And an interesting conversation. Waiting for the one with a stormy night and Dalton running through the rain in search of a church still open, heh!(just kidding)