Reviews for A True Saiyajin
Guest chapter 5 . 10/9/2014
Make more
Slifer374 chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
This is actually an awesome story. I gotta ask though, why haven't you continued this story?
habibali123 chapter 5 . 8/6/2014

You have nice fiction. It is nice and enjoyable.

Is there more chapter for [A True Saiyajin] ?
Hawkcam1996 chapter 5 . 6/8/2014
Why did you keep switching between Saiyan and Saiya-Jin? Oh, and great story.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 5 . 5/17/2014
AMAZING! Please come update soon! Plus Ryoga had an epic honor moment against Saffron, him training in the Time Chamber then Namek would put him up there. Or getting a Saiyan blood wish like Ranma:)
mrstardust89 chapter 5 . 3/16/2014
please update this story soon I like to see what happens next.
Shadow Wolf 15846 chapter 5 . 11/30/2013
Loved it! I cant wait for the next chapter!
shugokage chapter 5 . 10/16/2013
Definitely a cool story good job!
Alex chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
Yeah, I'll bet those pants are hiding a deadly weapon.
ranma guy form chapter 5 . 5/21/2013
could you pleas make the next chapter it awesome so far
dragon age mage chapter 5 . 11/9/2012
Hawkcam1996 chapter 5 . 5/18/2012
I liked the way you made Ranma into a saiyan(spelling it this way is shorter so I'll do that) and how you still had him have his curse, plus the technique where he makes a female clone of himself is cool. I think you should continue this. I would like to see Ranma in the Freiza saga. Also, I think you should have Akane go with them to Namek and Ranma ride with Goku. And have Freiza kill Krillin and Akane in front of Goku and Ranma to make then both go super saiyan. It would be cool to see(read about) Freiza's reaction to 2 super saiyans instead of 1. Freiza would lose it.
CRose chapter 4 . 2/18/2012
You started this in 2001? its now 2012...and you have 5 chapters...Alrighty then. A fun story.
Ranmaleopard chapter 5 . 2/6/2012