Reviews for Sensory Perception
Lonny J chapter 6 . 3/30/2016
Wonderful!
SpeedyTheMouse chapter 6 . 7/7/2014
Great story, I've waited too long to read this. This last chapter was especially great.

Thanks.
wilf21 chapter 6 . 3/22/2014
Such an enjoyable story, even six years on!
SomeRandomView chapter 6 . 3/26/2013
How this isn't one of those fics that you see in the high hundreds of total reviews astounds me. This story is brilliant and I enjoyed every moment I spent reading it. I would like to express my gratitude to you for taking the time to write such an awesome fic. :D
coreymon77 chapter 6 . 12/17/2010
wow, that was good. That was more than good, that was fantastic! Amazing way of going about this particular sense.

As for this story as a whole, just wow. You are amazing, simple as that. This is one of the most unique, yet incredibly emotional stories I have ever read. Congratulations, that truly was amazing.

coreymon77 chapter 5 . 12/17/2010
oh wow, that was amazing! That was simply amazing! I just about completely melted there. Those two love each other so amazingly much and it just warms the heart to read it. This was an amazingly fantastic chapter, but then again, it had Chuck and Sarah's wedding in it, so how could it not be amazing! I and really excited to read how you deal with the finickiest of senses. Awesomely awesome job!

coreymon77 chapter 4 . 12/17/2010
awww! That was adorable and really quite fun! I absolutely love it when Chuck and Sarah kiss, so this chapter and that exploration of their kisses was really great for me. As always, your writing is amazing and this story is incredible. I can't wait to read the next so I am going to do that right now! Amazing!

coreymon77 chapter 3 . 12/17/2010
I never knew how you were going to be able to pull off smell in this story since it is such a, as you say, pesky sense, but wow did you ever pull it off well. These chapters are simply amazing. The amount of emotion and meaning you put into these with quite little dialogue is beyond belief. You explore each of their emotions through a particular sense and it just makes me absolutely melt. This is amazing, incredible and awesome. Fantastic job!

oh, and they got engaged! yay! :D Let's hope we actually get that in the show soon!

coreymon77 chapter 2 . 12/17/2010
oh wow! That was brilliant! Beautiful! Absolutely amazing! This was beyond belief incredible. The amount of emotion you are able to invoke here is fantastic. I can't imagine how difficult this must have been to write, but wow did you ever pull it off! That was adorable, sweet, romantic, loving and just simply awesome. Unbelievable job!

coreymon77 chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
well that was very good. Really different to the normal dialogue-based type of fic, but still really great. Nice exploration of their relationship. I'm excited to see how you work the rest of the senses. Great job!

HATEmach1ne chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
One word describes this story: beautiful.
chucksara4ever chapter 6 . 7/19/2009
so good it was wonderfull
breezyyy chapter 6 . 6/15/2009
one of the BEST! sarah and chuck stories ever, one of the best stories EVER! loved it all!
alyss19 chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
I love this! Thanks. Write more stories soon!
imperfectandchaotic chapter 6 . 12/25/2008
Aw! That was just amazing. Really. I just love Chuck. Lol he reminds me a lot of my best friend. That's probably why haha.

Beautifully written.