Reviews for Coffee Break
SelfcreatedCharacter chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
He directed that of all things to Neuro! Yako run! Neuro will devour you, in more ways than one.
Andelevion chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
This is really good. Satisfies my Majin Tantei Nōgami Neuro crack pairing while keeping to canon. Ish. The side part was hilarious and now I want to see a crossover
NeitherSaneNorInsane chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
That endng would be soo amusing to see...i wish that would have happened...like this one shot though :D Great job!
SakuMulti chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
Super funny! HiguYako! Although I am starting to like the idea of HiguSaku...

_

If you like my stories then you should read Porcelain Huntress ‘s stories. You should read some of Porcelain Huntress’s stories. I recommend “Feeling of Belonging” by Porcelain Huntress. It is a Spirited Away, Naruto Cross-Over. So go to s/7313732/1/Feeling_of_belonging and read the story and then say what you think of it. But if I hear that someone has flamed her, then I will find your page and give you a piece of my mind until you apologize. And just to let you know, I am very weird and my messages will get annoying. So, if you flame Porcelain Huntress's stories you have been warned.
Haru Inuzuka chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
-chuckles- This was cute. I had just got to the part [in the Manga] where Yako pressed 'stop' on Higuchi's remote and I had the sudden thought of, "Hmmm, I wonder if this a pairing...?" So I looked and found this~! ...lol. X) Love the hints for Higuchi/Yako and Neuro/Yako~! I love the Death Note reference [L vs. Neuro EPIC!] and I laughed my HEAD OFF at the "Women… really are the ultimate mystery." line...especially at Neuro's reaction! I was lost in laughter after that~! XDD
MeiGrace chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
XD love the thought of L and neuro solving cases together
Jillian Leonhart chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
Nyahahaha! Nice.

I love HiguYako!

Oh, and their computer, I think they put a Melon (not Pinnaple) logo to replace the Apple logo.

Oh, and the extra that futuring Death Note in the end part was nice! I'd like to see L vs Neuro! Nyehehe!

Thanks for making this!
Winged Cyborg chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
wow, great.

For some reason, this is the only story in 's MTNN Database under "Higuchi Y."

But this was still a really awesome one-shot.

It'd be a great way to end the series, I agree.

Happy writing! (or whatever else you do in your spare time ;)

Rosalie
Spicy Diamond chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
Very nice sweet little slice of life fic...right up until that last line. XDD I can only imagine what Neuro would do to Yako in the name of 'solving the mystery of women'.

L vs Neuro would be epic. Of course...Neuro would have the advantage cause he'd be Death Note resistant since he's not human...But L would move around the Yako as a puppet detective issue to get to Neuro far quicker than their other experiences.
Bob Pharrot chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
lol, great fic, neuro would totally pwn L in a detective battle, that would be pretty cool to read too...

anyway, cool job
katdemon1895 chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
excellent, do you think you'll ever do a sequal? and you're right about women being the ultimate mystery being the perfect way to end it, the death note thing was a cool addition too
Tuli-Susi chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
Oh...every man claims that women are the ultimate mystery... Neuro would NEVER solve it. Oh, I really liked your last segment featuring Death Note there. It makes perfect Neuro should have thought about finding out WHO the culprit was...but then again...he usually cares more for the method than the motive, doesn't he...

Well, on short, I really liked your story!
UchihaSakura4 chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
-laughs uncontrollably at the Death Note reference-

Wow, I didn't think I'd ever find a Neuro story that wasn't Neuro/Yako! I'm so glad I found this one (and liked it too!) Good job; I liked the women mystery/thing too. That would be hilarious.
Eko chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
Women are the ultimate mystery, eh? Haha, great ending. XD I laughed.
hiya24 chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
loved it, sorry that I was too lazy to sign in but this was just too good to not review. the bit about women being the ultimate mystery could lead to a neuro/yako rather than just food... or not. anyways thanks for sharing this :)