Reviews for Stronger Than Magic
Celebwen Telcontar chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
Will George become an Autobot as aoon as old age catches up to him? What is Fred's vehicle mode? Did anyone run accross the flying Ford Angila in the Forbidden Forest during the battle?

Fantastic one-shots!

CT
Autobotgirl2234 chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
That was agreat ending.
Healing Angel chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Love these mini stories their hilarious thank you for not killing Fred!
Aura Black Chan chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Autobot Fred Weasly... I like it!
Volto chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
oh my primus, I love this mini series! it was funny as hell, and really good! write more!
MajinBakaHentai chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Someone recc'd this series on my Bunny Farm post about G1/HP crossovers.

It's a great series, hilarious, and a nice play on the understanding between two sets of twins.

Also, nice to see the ending in this one - digging up Autobot X to save Fred.
MISCrasyaboutfanfics chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
Aw, this story was awesome...do you have a picture of Fred as an Autobot? I'm having a hard time picturing him like that...
aniay chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
Oh my! That was an amazing journey you took us for. I always wondered if there was a fic starring both sets of twins and here I am reading an amazing story, with believable and IC characterisation.

Thank you!

For bringing my two favourite words toether and mixing it, thank you for letting Fred to keep living, thank you.
techiyona chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
I can't express the sheer hilarity of your fics. From the moment I learned of the Lambo twins, I thought of them as Autobot versions of the Weasley twins. Finding fics where the two sets of twins meet has been wonderful. And thanks so much for saving Fred!
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
Never thought I'd feel sorry for the Decepticons. Nicely done, keep writing
Isis the Sphinx chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
Seriously, WOW!

Transformers and Harry Potter? Never would have guessed! You did a brilliant job on the four one-shots, and I am appropriately gobsmacked. Your writing style is also amazing, and you have humor so well dispersed I couldn't help but laugh almost the whole time. Keep writing!
Dragon260 chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
Hahaha! Looks like Megsy horror is not over. Not by a LONG shot.

I love Fred's comment about death by a wall being lame...I agree, being squashed by a wall of all things, is rather anti-climatic in the midst of a war.

Hm...What about George...what's going to happen to him? Would he be a transformer? I mean, a twin is not a twin if they don't stick together. And George would leave Fred from an entity called Death, Fred outliving George naturally by millions of years! (Even if wizards DO live a quite bit longer than normal humans *coughmugglescough*)
Player4 chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
Awesome ending to an awesome series! Loved it all the way _ Rock on!
Youko Rayah chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
o.O

you made Fred a 'bot? dude.

now you gotta make George a 'bot or Fred will out live him by millions of years.

2 sets of twins in the 'bot forces...

if Megs had a lick of common sense, he'd be hiding right now.
enderverse chapter 1 . 8/14/2008