Reviews for A Billion Points of Light
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 4/17
This. Is. So. Awesome !

It was really Beautiful and Magnetic !

Both of them being Sweet and... 'Philosopher'?

And Romantic and Lovable !

And the last touch with Conrad there was really Great !
mitsuyo-chan chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
Haha! Yuuri is still in slight, slight denial ;)
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Nice!
NellaReklaw08 chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
oh! that was also amazingly sweet! you are very very good at writing sweet fics. it's like a little twist in a similar plot, but with a completely different development and story :)

i will not irritate you with constant speeches of the same thing as stated in my previous reviews so i shall just restate the simple fact that that was an extremely heart-warming, touching and adorable story. :) especially the stars, that was breathtaking in it's own simple way. :)

and finally i commend you on your quote (intentional or not) that i have come to love as well...

"where things are exactly the same, yet completely different at the same time"
a1y-puff chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
Loved it! I adored the pacing and the peaceful atmosphere, and the slash-of-life feel. I think it was beautiful :)
Kammyh chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
It was a really lovely story, sweet and adorable! I really loved the way you made Yuuri and Wolfram explore their relationship and talk about each other's feelings and experiences. You did a great job!
MizukiYZ chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
This is one of my favs. It's not too fluffy like the others I've read, and it's got lots of meaning behind it. You captured all the characters perfectly and it's nice to see Wolfram's nicer side as well. I don't think that I could write a fic as good as this one!

Keep up the good work!
psychopathjack chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
Oh wow, so philiosphical. I like philosophical, alot 3. Personally the characters were spot on I say, and this particuler piece touched a happy place not even the most fluffy fanfic can; even when its filled with bunnies and cotton candy. This will most defiantly be up in my great amount of 'need to be sorted' favourites xD.
LostForWords07 chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
Aw... that is so sweet and deep... how could you not like this fic? It's just beautiful.
Someone chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
The legend about eternal paradise and stars was cool
7blackrose chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
i really like it coz it's just a light story..
Sarahfreak chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
This fic was so darn gorgeous that I couldn't look away until the end of the fic. My mum now thinks I'm insane because I spent a majority of the fic going 'Aw' a random moments. Great length, great characterisation, and an awesome fic. Loved it!
Riley chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
aww..this is a REALLY sweet story.i usually don't like oneshots but you've written it proves that you don't always need to actually make yuuri and wolfram kiss or do more khkmm "stuff" to get the point way it's much more realistic according to the series :D and it's so hilarious to actually imagine the moment when yuuri woke up and discovered how they had been sleeping XD

thank you!
Violet Fumes chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
Wow, I love how you write!

It was beautiful, one of my favorite stories so far :)
Yuuram88 chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
I definitelt like this. It was different because you managed to reflect the two world Yuuri belongs and see the difference yet similairities between them. I like how you used both Yuuri and Wolfram to note these things out. I like the subtle yet sweet interaction between Yuuri and Wolfram. Great work!