Reviews for Good and Bad News for Azula
Bored321 chapter 3 . 8/16/2015
This one, while still quite hilarious, didn't match its predecessor in the lulz. In my opinion, anyway.
Selias chapter 3 . 3/31/2013
Oh my god. This is awesome.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/3/2012
dude this is fucking awdomr had me in tears the whole way because i was laughing so hard. keep up the good work
shippingthemasses chapter 3 . 7/13/2012
This is fantastic! Everyone goes insane! LOL ROFLMAO!
Guest chapter 3 . 6/30/2012
Please continue.
Dinian chapter 3 . 11/26/2011
To answer my own question to the last review of the previous book, I am reading the best Aang/Azula pairing ever... also the first I have ever actually read. :)

(Do I realize that this isn't really an Aang/Azula thing, yes. But do I care about the details, no.)
Historybuff5341 chapter 3 . 9/4/2011
I can so see Bender coming to the rescue and "saving" Aang (for old times sake or because he forgot that Aang owed him for his "help").

Bender: *bursts through the wall* "I'm Back, Baby1"

Aang: !
cjsnow1 chapter 3 . 12/5/2010
That shit was fucked up. Funny, but fucked up. More please! :]
CrossoverFan chapter 3 . 11/24/2010
Zuko and Katara are married that was fast. Sokka and Suki are (I'm assuming since they're on Kyoshi Island,) living together.

Is Toph still hanging with them? I feel bad for Zuko being captured and submitted to Zoidberg level medical care.

I hope you'll make more chapters.
CrossoverFan chapter 2 . 11/24/2010
yep Aang's a fruit loop, but I'm sure a few Avatars have become unbalanced they do have a lot of pressue on them.

That was the worst rumor ever, Azula and Zuko maybe royalty but they hate each other.

Clearly the thought of Zutara is the one thing that can piss off Aang.

I still think Aang and Azula are going to have a little something.
CrossoverFan chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
Uh-oh I smell a crack pairing of Azula and Aang.
Pump Maeson chapter 3 . 7/16/2010
Hilarious. This story is just hilarious, as is the story involving Bender. Although, I think chapter 3 took a while to get going, the final section of the story was terribly funny. I wouldn't mind seeing this series continued.

Bender really did ruin Aang's and Azula's life, didn't he? I suppose the same could be argued for the rest of the characters; Sokka, Toph, Katara, and Zuko - though to a much lesser extent.

Though, I wish to see this particular series continued, it doesn't have to be this story, a sequel perhaps? Anyways, great job on both stories. Pure hilarity.
LadyDogDemon chapter 3 . 7/14/2010
omg sssssooooooooo funny...i lov this fic
Arekanderu chapter 3 . 3/26/2010
Please please do another sequel! These are some of the greatest crossovers I have ever seen!
Sauron-Pterodactyl chapter 3 . 11/29/2009
Hehehe... Aang's *really* made a mess, hasn't he?