Reviews for Good and Bad News for Azula
TwilightG chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
:) I loved the very ending where Aang's all bubbly about being so far underground and Azula swears she's going to kill him if they ever get out...

Slowlly!

best part EVER
TwilightG chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
I'd love to see an expansion of this story!
ADD Kyuubi Naruto chapter 2 . 4/30/2008
XD LMAO I Laughed so hard when I read this, please write more on them lolz
TwilightG chapter 2 . 4/23/2008
I usually hate crack fics, but this was one was absolutely hilarious!
Mof13 chapter 2 . 3/24/2008
O...M...G... Zuko's better? Dang, Aang must be really messed up! Then again, Bender can do that to people. Can we see what happened to the remaining people after Aang left? Oh, btw, I had an idea for a fanfic. It's based on Planet of the Appas, which is hillarious. Basically, a company loses control of its bio-engeneered animals, which are the animals of the Avatar world. They kidnapp 2 kids and cryogenically freeze them for 10,0 years incase the human race doesn' survive the animal's onslaught. The company also introduces these syringe things that give you bending powers by also altering your DNA, so your children will have them, but you can only have one syringe or else your DNA will be messed up. So the kids (Dan and Kate) sleep for 10,0 years, and wake up in the world of Avatar. Thats as far as I've figured it out so far, but it's going to be hilarious. For example, when the Dai Li arrest Dan because he's an idiot, Dan will say ,"Help, Help! I'm being repressed," and when attacked by the Fire Nation's army's, "Now we see the violence inheritant in the system." But not only Monty Python, but just funny.
Mof13 chapter 1 . 3/20/2008