Reviews for Daddy's Little Angel
DarkVoid116 chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
I don't really dislike Mr. Satan either although by no stretch of the imagination do I like him- he's borderline tolerable in my estimation.

This does cast him in a more likeable light, especially the way he went about rationalizing his reasons to Videl- you never used to do it before Gohan is a perfectly acceptable defense, lol.
young dawn chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
I simply loved this! I think you tapped into Mr. Satan's overbearing personality perfectly. It was a nice, sweet little moment between the father and daughter duo. :)

And this line made me laugh x): Oh, Lord of Lords...she was wearing a skirt for this kid! That meant she was in love with him, didn't it?

Well done!

Lets Random chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
I never really hated Hercule and during the Buu saga I developed a grudging admiration for the character. As far as developed comic relief can go, he's not that bad. And great story as always.
Ri696q chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Awww this is so sweet. And year, I feel the same way about Satan too, I used to hate him but now I kinda like him. After all, he's really funny xD And I could jsut imagine a father think like that.
PrincessLazyPants chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
I like how this fic focused on Hercule more as a father than a celebrity. It was very touching. :)
AvaLuna chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
Wow! That was so beutiful, it was just what I needed :)
vicious-kitsune chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
I think this was a good insight into Mr Satan's feelings. It actually made me think of my dad being like Mr Satan (without the lying, cheating and stealing of another warrior's glory, not that my old man's a warrior). He quite often disapproves of boyfriend choices and voices his opinions but in the end realises the futility of stopping me or my sister from dating.

Maybe that's why I've got a soft spot for this fic? Considering my dad is quite similar to Mr Satan in this respect I'd say that dads that do care more than is necessary probably do feel this way. So I think you did a good job portraying that.
KageOkami-Kogo chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
Aw! That was SO cute! As much as I can't stand Hercule that was great! Poor guy lol...
A. LaRosa chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
Aw, this is very cute and actually makes me feel for Mr. Satan. He's an oaf at heart but he loves his daughter and that's very known. Cute one-shot!

AstroLatte chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
Such a cute story.

You don't really read a lot of fics concerning Mr. Satan and Videl, and if you do it's always a bunch of gag humor.

Really well done!
aquaphor chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
That was a really sweet story. Mr. Satan's personality is really that of a typical overprotective father and you've captured that here. I'm looking forward to what next to come from you. Thanks for writing this.
illegiblewriter chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
Aw, it was very sweet and I liked the way you characterized Mr. Satan as... oh, I dunno, human. It's kinda nauseating constantly reading about how he's a prick and a jerk and all that... you know, like Yamucha in BV fics.

Anyway, sorry for the ramble, I thought the fic was excellent (one shots are my favorite _), sweet, and with nice splatters of humor. Well done and keep up the good work!

dbz-lover91 chapter 1 . 3/21/2008

Nice work!

I agree. Hercule's not COMPLETELY bad.

Him being Videl's father changed my opnion of him actually.

I mean, without him, there'd be no Gh/Vi to enjoy, right?_~

Take care,Girl!

PS:I think the pun is to do with the fact that Videl's name is an anagram of 'devil'
tokioko chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
Aw, that's too cute. I've always had a soft spot for Mr. Satan, so I like reading things that don't involve him being a total ass or a child-beating maniac.
ShadowMajin chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
Nice fic. You had Hercule in character and Videl surprisingly. Most people think she's embarrased of him but watching the anime somewhat recently, she does have affection for him. I think you did a very good job with this.