Reviews for Dimension Father
Ria0207 chapter 1 . 7/7
Really don't know how this story is even remotely popular... Feels like it's been written by a 10-year-old. Waste of my time.
The Dementors Dinner Party chapter 42 . 7/4
NOOOO! WHY SEVERUS SNAPE!? It was a great story! The characters were in character, the battles were epic, I LOVED Sirius, why Severus Snape die!? and everything was just PERFECT! You did a great job. I liked the emotional rolarcoaster between Harry and James. You don't get these fanfictions a lot where you read them A SECOND TIME but it's great to read it! Yes, I read this two times and both times I enjoyed it. Aurora Weasley was certainly a new character and I wonder what Arthur and Molly or the other Weasley brothers and sister in Harry's world would think when they find out about her. Sally Harsh was an interesting character and Elise was amazing! Sirius was just so funny!

James was totally cool and I imagine that will be a person's reaction to having a suppose to be dead son back from another world. It was great to hear how much he healed because of Harry being there and how much also changed like Neville and Hermione's confidence. The idea that Arthur and Molly split up somewhere put me in shock but it was a great idea and it made the plot even more interesting. And that Severus Snape didn't loathe the marauders as much anymore because of war was amazing!

I think my favorite chapter is where Sirius and Remus switched. Just to imagine those two switched paints DISASTER all over it in huge, black letters. This was certainly a great fic and I enjoyed it both times and I know I said it twice but it deserves to be said again...written again...or something. Well this was a great story and I am eager to check out all your other Potter stories as well.

So even if there were some spelling mistakes and some problems with the sentences put together, it was amazing and made me smile, laugh and think about it a lot. Keep it up!

- The Dementors Dinner Party.
The Dementors Dinner Party chapter 41 . 7/4
This is amazing! I love reading this! That reunion scene with Dumbledore and Harry was brilliant! And I wonder what James is up too...GREAT STORY!

- The Dementors Dinner Party. (:
The Dementors Dinner Party chapter 43 . 6/26
Amazing Story! I enjoyed reading it! (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (:

AMAZING!
Kait1313 chapter 43 . 6/23
I have never read a fic like this and Ihave to say I loved it. I loved the whole concept of two dimensions and that James Remus and Sirius were alive and harry was able to know them. I was so sad for harry when he had to go back so I am so happy that you allowed them to have a happy ending. Overall I really loved your story I just had problems with spelling, wrong word choice, and misspelled names.
Lovely fic...enjoyed it...
harryjames chapter 40 . 5/23
Oh I wanted James to follow harry...my poor harry so very alone
Are u boy or girl?...I love ur fic so much...each chap gives me thrill...i boy and in front of me I could allow u to play with my boobs as reward u may pinch and twist my nipples too...

Wow.. James and harry together oooo...thinking itself makes me wet
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 18 . 5/18
You really do need a beta, and perhaps more than one. It would be OK to try to do without one if you took your spelling and grammar more seriously, but you don't. It's precisely the writers who take their writing the most seriously that are the most fun to read. It's not really a lot of fun to leave reviews telling an author they've made a lot of mistakes. You don't case a curse, you cast it. Reveal, not revile.
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 17 . 5/18
A log house is not something you will ever see in England. They just don't have them. A rustic home is likely to be made of wattle and daub.
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 14 . 5/18
I doubt very much that Snape brews potions in his lap. Surely he does it on a lab table. And the previous lesson was in the past, not the pass. Manage, not mange. Mange is a canine skin disease. Month not mouth. Alley, not ally. Greyback, not Garyback. It's not good enough to just get in the ballpark of what you want to say. You've got to choose the exact words and spell them correctly. The wrong words present the wrong pictures in your reader's minds.
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 12 . 5/18
It's "once in a while", not "once and a while". "once and a while" makes no sense. "once in a while" means each occurrence ("once") is spaced out in time ("a while") from any previous occurrence.

"Duels" (bouts, formal fights) aren't the same at all as "duals" (twins) and should never be confused.
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 10 . 5/18
Veritaserum is "clear, colourless, and odourless and is almost indistinguishable from water" according to HP wiki. There's no reason to make it taste like vinegar and salt.
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 3 . 5/18
It's hard to enjoy a story when the author doesn't know (or care) about the difference between "wondering" and "wandering", "then" and "than". These errors in particular seem to be quite prevalent on FFN.
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 1 . 5/18
There are a fair number of mistakes that need to be corrected, the worst of which is making Dumbledore use "accused" where he means "excused". Second worst is James using "now" for "know". There is also "hunting" used where you mean "haunting" and "defiantly" where you mean "definitely". Cringe!
1,299 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »