Reviews for Dimension Father
It's getting very annoying with how much of a wimp Harry is in this story. He does nothing but bloody cry!
An chapter 43 . 4/18
It was lovely :)
Avada Kedavra chapter 42 . 4/9
Are you kidding me?You think this chapter was bad?Well..go get yourself ending was bloody brilliant.
I’m on ch 30 rn but I swear...I feel like...why didn’t they put up some privacy spells?

IM OVER HERE WAVING MY HANDS UP LIKE A TREX DINOSAUR IN THE ROBINSONS FREAKING OUT!

Anyway...I love this story!

*kneels on the ground*
PLEASE FINISH!
Narniafan7 chapter 43 . 3/7
Brilliant! Why didn't JK ever think of taking old moldy wart's magic away?! Well I am off to see if there is a sequel here,
moony0310 chapter 1 . 1/18
so perpect
xRemusFreakingLupinx chapter 11 . 1/17
Omg I've read this like 4 times and it is still so good
Catz4444 chapter 43 . 12/22/2017
I read this through in one day and I cried twice! You are an amazing author! The way that you portrayed the characters made them relatable and made their losses feel like mine. I'm going to go and read some of your other work now.
Guest chapter 43 . 10/31/2017
I have never enjoyed,and cried so much over a single fanfiction in my entire life. I can't describe how much I like this fic, you are one of the best fanfiction writers I've ever read. Thank you thank you so much for writing this fic, and have a blessed day!
xRemusFreakingLupinx chapter 1 . 10/28/2017
Who the hell is Garyback lmao. U mean Fenrir Greyback?
Guest chapter 43 . 10/22/2017
excellent story
ReaperOfVengeance chapter 14 . 8/25/2017
Who the fuck is Garyback?
someone chapter 21 . 7/27/2017
there. i said something. good work with the story. sorry it's late. end.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/24/2017
So Neville is technically the chosen one for this alternative universe!? Interesting. And this Voldemort actually has a nose, LOL.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/24/2017
So Harry has somehow been transported to an alternative dimension?
1,330 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »