Reviews for Masquerade of the Damned
bella chapter 3 . 1/10/2012
great start! i hope you plan to continue!
kol chapter 3 . 9/4/2011
Good story! hope you plan to continue!
gia chapter 3 . 8/17/2011
good story. is harry going back to school?
Moka-girl chapter 3 . 6/22/2011
Greetings, I have come with a few interesting details that can improve your story.

First, it's: Draco KNEW Harry was only baiting his mother when he kept on demanding for the Dark Lord to visit him but seeing the display made THE MALFOY HEIR more confused.

Instead of referring Draco as Draco, Draco Malfoy, he or him, try and find nominal groups with or withou adjectives to describe him instead.

And quit always referring to Voldie as 'The dark lord', there has to be a few other things you can call him? No?

Try and count the amount of times you call him that, and you might understand. I am not flaming you, but trying to give out proper, constructive critism.

No doubt most of your readers only sent you demands for updates, or excessive praise. Those were the ones that didn't see the tiny mistakes you shed.

But I must admit I'm a little biased in your favor, because I love the pairing.

Just... try to keep Voldemort in character, and not turn Harry into a wimpy uke, 'kay?

The mere fact that I spent so much time on writing this review when I had better to do proves that I do not hate the story. I'm just a little angry at how you write LV as a supreme dark'n' handsome wizard.

Try and keep all of this in mind, plus that you-know-who is not that all-powerful and that he can still fail at some things.

Gemini Peverell chapter 3 . 6/3/2011
Fascinating chapter!
trulte chapter 3 . 6/3/2011
Great story. I like that Tom came out on top from the chamber. I hate that Harry always wins by being lucky, and that Voldemort is compleatly retarded and get bested by a 12 year old. Can't wait for Dumbledores reactions. I look forward to next update, so please don't make me wait two years!
hj chapter 3 . 6/2/2011
good start! I like your version of Tom.
Blessed By The Goddess chapter 3 . 6/1/2011
Please update soon. This is really good. Poor Harry. Nothing is going right for him. I can't wait to read more.
hermaeus chapter 2 . 10/25/2010
No not tonks!
Shire Fey chapter 2 . 11/24/2009
To be honest I am shocked that this story doesn't have more reviews. I really hope that you keep writing it. Best of luck.
KnoKnayme chapter 2 . 9/13/2008
this is very good... can't wait for the rest!
silver fox 5224 chapter 2 . 8/28/2008
Unbelievably Captivating. I have to say, the way you wrote this fic really got me intrigued and very interested in the future chapters. I find it very interesting to read this fic because of the intricate-ness of your plot and writing. One thing I found that is very unique in your plot is that not many other stories starts like this. So, to prevent me from going crazy from waiting please update soon k? :)
aelursadgod chapter 2 . 8/4/2008
Wow. Amazing. I haven't read a good HP/LV fic like this in a long time. I'm really, really looking foward to the next chapter.

honey-vanilla11 chapter 2 . 7/15/2008
by the way wonderful quote! hehe! quite catchy! and it served as a good introduction for the chapter! the plot thickens and i can't wait for the next installment! keep it up chie! _
honey-vanilla11 chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
i had no idea how ensnaring your summary was! you should have showed it to me! hehe! anyway, nicely done chie! very dark but beautifully done! the plot still eludes me so i am looking forward to the next chapter! keep it up! _ ~rona