Reviews for Soul Reapers, Sakura Blossoms, and Seasons Past
midnightangel09 chapter 10 . 7/22/2009
oh man now that is very sad i don't know what i would do if i had to kill the man i loved... *sigh* it's getting late i'll finish the last chappie tomorrow ja'ne for now!
Angel of Courage chapter 11 . 5/3/2008
Aww, it's over again! Well, I'll look for the next one! Keep up the good work!

(*Did something happen to Unohana(the captain of 4th squad (or company) before Sakura*)
Taeniaea chapter 11 . 4/30/2008
great story
sam chapter 10 . 4/20/2008
great story continue
Angel of Courage chapter 9 . 4/13/2008
Sasuke is such an idiot! He needs to let the people that know what they're doing handle this...men have too much pride. Keep up the good work!
Angel of Courage chapter 8 . 4/9/2008
Sasuke was stupid...he should have let Sakura and the others take care of things...what is it with men and their pride? I can't wait to see what happens next! Keep up the good work!
tin chapter 8 . 4/7/2008
cant wait for the next chapter
arisa0 chapter 7 . 4/5/2008
this is such a good story and i so cant wait tell the next one its so going on my favs
Angel of Courage chapter 7 . 4/4/2008
I liked it! There is something I would like to know...why did you say that Momo was going with them? She died in the other story. Anyway, good job! Keep up the good work!
pip chapter 7 . 4/3/2008
nice continue please
Angel of Courage chapter 6 . 3/29/2008
Cute! Jealous Sasuke and Naruto! Can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter! Keep up the good work!
Angel of Courage chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
Yay! Uryu's here! What was with Kakashi...acting like...anyway, Keep up the good work!
Crimson Shinuki chapter 6 . 3/29/2008
yay u updated!

i'm so happy! i love it!