Reviews for Alphabet Soup
BookWormie123 chapter 3 . 8/30/2010
I love how random that part with Zack was. I also find it highly probable that two rational thinkers like themselves would be so indifferent to Bones satisfying her biological needs.
BadBoysAreBest chapter 4 . 6/27/2010
I love the dry humping chapter
LadyBiscuit chapter 7 . 4/7/2010
this just made me laugh :) x
BoNeS-FaN91 chapter 26 . 12/11/2009
Wow! This was really good!

Best story I've read on FF! :)

Em
jmbatt chapter 26 . 10/29/2009
I found this series after you'd finished it - there were a number of hot, sexy chapters, and some that were just sweet. Nice mix of it all.
SuchAGoodGirl chapter 26 . 10/19/2009
Cervical Mucus! Yay!

And the ending, Booth's "never mind", had me screaming with laughter. Brilliant ending to the fic. Just brilliant.
bantam-shine chapter 26 . 10/15/2009
This series was absolutely fantastic. You really captured Booth & Bones perfectly.
elm377 chapter 26 . 10/14/2009
Well I have just sepnt a very pleasurable few hours reading the ABC...

Excellent writing, very passionate.

I enjoyed :)
Bonesparticulat chapter 26 . 10/13/2009
Thank you for making the alphabet interesting again!
DoctorSweets chapter 26 . 10/13/2009
This was great! Loved the last part. Very funny and sweet.
Nyre The Black Rose chapter 26 . 10/11/2009
I finally finished the whole alphabet. What great bunch of letters. Some were great some were not so, but in the end a story to last for the ages.

Thanks for writing it.

Nyre
18lzytwner chapter 26 . 10/10/2009
I'm sorry to see this go. An awesome collection. Well done. :)
boothandbones4ever chapter 26 . 10/9/2009
Loved the last chapter

I loved that Booth explains what he feels.
mendenbar chapter 26 . 10/9/2009
I like your pregnancy dreams! Wow! Sexy and beyond. Glad that Brennan finally got with the program. BTW, did Booth remember to sign up for the training course? Write some more soon, please, my RL is total shite (I figured out why everyone spells it with a final e - FFN doesn't recognize it and doesn't edit it!) Father-in-law in hospital named me his POA and I am swamped with all his stuff and my own. Sigh.
browner864 chapter 26 . 10/9/2009
I have enjoyed this story from A-Z! (no pun intended!)

I'm sad to see it's over. You gave us funny, sexy, hot, smutty, make me blush, mad-lovin' between B&B and I could not have loved it more :)

I look forward to what you have in store for us next!