Reviews for The Dragon Within
Good story
Keep on going.
Some grammar errors.
rekama chapter 5 . 7/14/2013
how can you have a chapter this long for only one thing in still not manage to get it done?
chaosiskey chapter 5 . 11/19/2012
another another write another its now getting good
Grey Wolf4 chapter 6 . 6/28/2012
I'm not sure this is a good idea while I support the petition (even signed) this can go against rules but given the pressure may have to reconsider otherwise they can practically lose everything there are other fanfic sites including

Archive of Our Own
Grey Wolf4 chapter 5 . 6/28/2012
Another great well presented chapter.
Grey Wolf4 chapter 4 . 6/28/2012
Great chapter and I particuarly enjoyed the interactions between Shinji and Maya. Also Golden Week wasn't Ryuzaki crushed by Koji Sagara at this time? I loved the quote from Sagara "The basic principles of martial arts is actually simple there is no need for this use of ki like you and Natsume insist on using..."
Grey Wolf4 chapter 3 . 6/28/2012
Great chapter also presenting Shinji's skill and how Aya is capable of looking away from Souichiro (despite her infatution with him) and acknowledge abilities it seems.
Grey Wolf4 chapter 2 . 6/28/2012
Nice chapter and I also like the idea of Shinji/Maya as Maya Natsume is my favorite. I notice gunman is among your favorites ever read his stuff on Tenjho Tenge?
Grey Wolf4 chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Great I always liked the Shinji raised by someone else because you always have to wonder how Shinji might have turned if he actually had a guardian or guardians who actually cared about him maybe even was able to learn from them. Also your idea of him using taunts to an effect and not using dirty moves is not way off at all all in all a great prologue.
Bahamutzero94 chapter 6 . 6/8/2012
The war is over, we have decided to move to www . yourfanfiction . com starting this Saturday. Come join us and spread the word!
Blackfang1983 chapter 6 . 6/5/2012
dude why would you care...you haven't updated any story for awhile
Pedro Boncompagni chapter 5 . 2/20/2012
very good
Archnecromancer King chapter 5 . 9/30/2011
I'm enjoying the story. I would like more emphasis on the EVA part of the fanfiction, but will respect your rights as a writer. Please update.
DragonGolem chapter 5 . 2/3/2011
Cool story so far. I'm looking forward to the fight in the next chapter.
The-Black-Prince-Thomas chapter 5 . 11/10/2010
Wonderful story love the way your mixing the two world.

Am i mistaken or has shinji entered a state that could be called "eva-ken"