Reviews for Kpdbzsuperman BOOK 1
t-rex989 chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
Nice story. Will you please make book 2? Also I would like to ask, is it ok if I make a story similar to this and use some of your ideas?
powerplay1 chapter 13 . 1/8/2009
Enjoying the hilarity...KEEP IT UP! Also have enjoyed several of your other works. Hoping you continue book 2
RSfan chapter 13 . 1/6/2009
so now ron can transform in a super sayan,right?otherwise he couldn't have beat freeza.I can't wait for book 2.
Nightwing 509 chapter 13 . 1/6/2009
I enjoyed reading your story. I liked the way you added Lois Lane to the story. Please update soon.
robzone chapter 13 . 1/5/2009
great job. please write book 2. its just been great so keep going.
theotherdave chapter 13 . 1/5/2009
Can't wait to see how the sequel continues where this ended.
Mengsk chapter 12 . 9/9/2008
You're back! And you went all out for this one. Best KPSuperDBZ chapter yet.

“I'm going to make sure she's the one for you and ask to take you once a week”

- HA! Ha..., huh? Wait, what?

That was pretty much standard reaction.

...

Man, the action in this chapter was, like, up and down.

Drakken figuring out Kim isn't human - Yes. Mad Scientist action at last.

Shego going into journalism - Yes! Yes! Wait. Huh? NO!

Second Kim - Huh? Wait, what did I miss...? Why are there two Kims? Oh! YES! YES! YES!

...

On the relationship side.

- Honestly, Kim has to lay a claim to this guy before she tears down a building. All that sexual frustraion is messing with her head. Anger one moment, in tears the next.

- Nice touch with April and May. Devilish genius. So cunning. And to think, I was concerned the other women plot was getting old. Boy do I feel stupid. Boy do I bet Kim felt stupid. I can just see the other couple sharing that knowing smirk. That was hilarius.
theotherdave chapter 12 . 9/9/2008
Thanks for updating one of my favorite stories by you
Nightwing 509 chapter 12 . 9/9/2008
I enjoyed reading your story. I liked the way you had Kim get jealous over Bonnie 7 April. Please update soon.
RSfan chapter 12 . 9/9/2008
long time since the last update but this chapter is long so it's good. i can only say update soon.
theotherdave chapter 9 . 8/30/2008
love the story update soon
aznblackhowling chapter 11 . 8/9/2008
This is probably one of the better written KP and DBZ crossovers. I hope you will continue to write this. Any chance Ron will have a harem like his biological parents wanted? Hope there will be another update soon.
Android 24 chapter 11 . 7/5/2008
It was a pretty good chapter, but i do have one suggestion perhaps adding some more description of how the story is progressing would improve it a bit, don't get me wrong, I LOVE this fic, just a little constructive suggestions, for example, perhaps you explain how Ron and Kim changed in that three years we fast forwarded, like how the training affected Kim and Ron physically and mentally and perhaps a little more descriptive throughout...all and all, a great fic and I can't wait for the next chapter. :-)
Mengsk chapter 11 . 7/4/2008
"me wana fuck her" Now that's subtle! That was funny.

Nice to Shego and Drakken. And the rubbing tail/cake gag's are favourtites.

On the question of what to do next, I think another head to head with Drakken and Shego. Only they really have to lift their game. Weird experiments to make Shego more powerful, Kryptonite; Drakken building a robotic fighting suit using alien tech that allows him to go head to head with Kim & Ron (that was Lex Luther's favourite plot). There's still the Android option too. Save Super Saiyain for Freiza.

On the writing side I would have to suggest paragraphs of more than three sentences when it comes to combat or exploring a characters feelings. Starting every line with a sentence works on short chapters, but now your chapters are getting longer and so the style is getting repeditive.
TwilightGD chapter 11 . 7/3/2008
nice so far. i think you should introduce some of kim and Ron's friends in the next chap, like monique and felix.

You could also bring out super saiyan Ron around the same time Kim is effected by Kryptonite. just a thought.

write on