Reviews for Cry Tonight
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
sniff Beautiful and sad.
ms.fredweasley chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
Oh, so sad. But a great way to summarize Sirius's life. He's always been one of ,my favorite characters.
Silversaz chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
Another great one shot. The only thing I would say, though, is that maybe using the brackets in a similar way in more than one story makes it a bit...predictible...

But I can't moan, because I don't have these ideas, and the story still worked brilliantly, so well done.

Silversaz
Aimael chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
I loved this. Sirius is my favourite character from all stories, all times, and you captured him very well. Powerful piece.

Aimael
Ridikulus chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
omg so sad. beleive you me i cried many nights over sirius death. everytime i re-read the scene i sob just as hard as i did the first time. it gets me everytime. this story was so sad and beautifully written. i loved it in a sad way.
Darren's Wings chapter 1 . 3/25/2008

This is good. Great job.
GoddessofYouth chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
Poor Sirius
Dodger Gilmore chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
"He saw the house, and for a moment froze as all the breath left his lungs. It couldn’t be – it wasn’t possible – no –

He sank to his knees, then, because it was true. The house was practically destroyed, and he couldn’t go any closer, because he knew, just knew, that he’d see their bodies. It was all his fault." - this was the best short description of his feelings in that moment that I have read. Ouch.

I love that you have him love his brother, still. And that you had them fighting at Hogwarts and not just pretending the other person didn't exist. It's better.

So sad that he didn't see Remus or Harry before he died.

Very good!