Reviews for Difficult
LadyMidnightGuardian chapter 2 . 4/21/2012
Gosh! I love their child! but, he's quite a handful like Kyouya and Haruhi haahaaha
Zia-Sama chapter 2 . 12/13/2010
I quite like this story. Its very well done. And it didn't suck. You should write more stories about Satoshi.
Zia-sama chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
"Waah! Jesus died today!"

"Why does Jesus have to keep on dying?"

LMAO! That was so hilarious!
Alpha14 chapter 2 . 10/31/2010
Satoshi is also the name of Takashi's (a.k.a. Mori/ Takashi Morinozuka) younger brother.
Scherherazade chapter 2 . 6/21/2009
The kid is cute, bratty but cute. Parents clueless. They don't seem to be a very happy family. But that's life. My biggest complaint is why would they celebrate a Christian Catholic holiday?
ireadtoomanybooks chapter 2 . 4/15/2009
Love it XD I didn't think it was awful!
ireadtoomanybooks chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
I don't understand the last sentence... but the rest of this story is good XD Very nice!
latelivingleila chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
Hhahaha! lOl, Sato-kun is so cute! especially in Good Friday and calling his father an idiot. Hahahahahaha! Nice one!
MokonaYi chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
Jesus died over and over again? Haha

this is seriously very funny

luv it

Thanks!
Rayne Hunter chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
I loved this. It was great.
9angels1idiot chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
sato-kun is the craziest... cutest... funny lil kid...eva. Why does Jesus keep on dying!

I still can't get over that..

Lubi2x lubi2x lu5x lubi!
MovedOver chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
I couldn't help but laugh at how Sato reacted to Good Friday.

LMAO!

Fav!
sportielle chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
why does Jesus keep dying? LOL don't get me wrong. i'm a Christian too (and 2nd generation filipino :P)

that's reminding me of the jokes section at . there's a topic called 'through the eyes of a child' and that joke would totally fit there lol. u can check it out XD. my fav one is called 'Just One'

btw, if ur wondering how i got to ur story, u just faved my story hairshave :P
Uncoloured186 chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
sato-kun was kawai

i wonder how Kyouya will raise him

nice one-shot!