Reviews for Galaxy Rangers Vacation Snapshots
BlatantBookworm chapter 2 . 12/23/2011
Cool!

Didn't you already use the 'not every day a man comes home and finds his wife in bed with another woman - i was so sure ... wouldn't be home that day' joke before?

And Robert Patterson is a convicted felon? I'm guessing you're not a twilight fan.

Also, i swear you've already used the 'Fun at a Funeral' title before. Then again, i might have confused you with someone else...

Whatever it is, it's a totally great story that i love! Sorry for being so picky, but it's a review and you're meant to be honest.

Great job!
Dragolord09 chapter 2 . 10/14/2011
You know, I can just see Walsh right now, pounding his head against his desk crying out, "Why can't they stay calm and SANE for a LITTLE VACATION? IS THAT REALLY TOO MUCH TO ASK FOR?"
TheDreamerLady chapter 6 . 4/27/2008
Doc as a hardened badass hunter.

Now that's something worth watching.

amanda
TheDreamerLady chapter 2 . 4/27/2008
Aw. Weed's still illigal in the future? Good to know the government hasn't changed!

Hehe.

I'm having fun with this one. I'm glad Doc's sister is a black widow!

amanda
Crimson Angel Winges chapter 7 . 3/26/2008
Finlay! Walsh will not be happy he told Shane not till he was 30! So who's most likely to have a kid first Shane and Niko or Zack and Eliza? Thanks RW for the PM about the whole sires coming out in the US I'de only bin able to fined it on Amazon Germany. LATER DAYZ!
Crimson Angel Winges chapter 4 . 3/23/2008
Grate chapter I love this fic like all your others! AngelMouse5 can you send me the name of that youtube channel? I Netflix the DVD's but thats only 16 episodes. LATER DAYZ!
BlazeStryker chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
Oh, this bodes strange.
AngelMouse5 chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
OMG Shane at a funeral? That's going to be good.

Quick question for you - what episode number is it where Billy meets Shane etc? I found a great youtube channel with all the Galaxy Ranger eps and I really want to watch that one. I'm slowly wading my way through them... lol

Great start, can't wait for more