Reviews for Don't Play with Time
Boldwyr Intimidator chapter 2 . 5/18/2010
Kei-chan is so different from the younger Atobe ; And oh I wonder how their meeting would change the future! Would Sanada stay with Atobe and would that really be the true reason why Atobe was disowned? Or would they team together and use their abilities and be what legends were supposed to be? I know this is on haitus, but I still hope you continue it!
Boldwyr Intimidator chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
This is so awesome and so interesting. :D Off to read the next chapter!
Kuramagal chapter 2 . 12/1/2008
More please? I'm not sure why this story is on hiatus, but it's very intriguing and I hope you will continue.

Kuramagal
daemon-angelus chapter 2 . 7/24/2008
YEAH AN UPDATE! :D

I think Sanada's being irritated because he can't stand the looks his teammates are giving Atobe! BWAHAHA!

Loved it woo! Especially how Atobe and Kei-chan are so different. I like the flow of the story too :) Not too long or short.

Erm, minor spelling errors but super super minor xD It's just me being anal *shoots*

Thanks for the update! Hope to see a new chapter soon *HINT HINT*

(okay it's too blatant to be a hint xD)
bjont chapter 2 . 7/23/2008
I love this. I was afraid you weren't going to continue it, so I'm so glad to see a new chapter~ I really need to figure out LJ now so that I can just comment the second I see it. Not that I stalk the Tango Pair community or anything... Anyway, I especially loved the way Sanada kept comparing Atobe to Kei-chan, and the way they were so incredibly different. Falling in love changes people, Sanada~ Anyway, I hope you can update again soon, I am really loving this story, and there is definitely not enough Tango Pair in this world!
daemon-angelus chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
I was shouting (in joy) when Kei-chan said the "ah-n?" Like: RECOGNITION- IT'SATOBEOMGBBQ D: and I nearly started hyperventilating and not being able to continue with the fic.

GAH! So bulldozered- this is awesome! PLEASE update soon! I think the concept is very original (well, at least I haven't read much of this kind of fics, certainly not for PoT or Tango xD) I love the whole beggar-storytelling and how Sanada's fixated with Kei-chan ever since he's a child xD Things happen for a reason Gen-chan! Plus I LOVE how you portray Atobe in this :D Nya~ His eyes are brilliant *_*

Woo! Yeah for Tango! Hope you update soon :)
2gud4u chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
more more more more pls~
Kaya chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
*squee* I love it, I love it!

It's very well written and flows perfectly. Keep up the good work! ]
bjont chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
Finally, another multi-chaptered Tango Pair! I actually read this on the LJ Tango Pair community, (which I've been stalking for quite some time now XD) but since I'm a bit ignorant when it comes to LJ I didn't post a comment. However, I'm quite comfortable here, so... Prepare for a rant! That was an amazing first chapter, and this is such a unique plot line. The idea of beggar!Atobe is simply mind blowing, but I love it. I've seen him put in a variety of situations, but none even remotely similar to this. Your characterization of Sanada is spot-on, too. -flops over and dies- I am just SO happy, I can finally get a regular dose of Tango Pair! -worships you- They do not get enough love. I'm definitely looking forward to the next chapter, and I sincerely hope you get a chance to update soon!
lupuslupin chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
Gah! Awesome.

It was (is) extremely well written with many vivid details. It's almost like watching a movie.

The only minor thing that I saw was the line

"...their correspondent, a short, intelligent man of a rather short stature, said..."

Need you have 'short' twice? I think the line might flow better without the first short.

But,it could just be my being wierd.

Keep writing! I really can't wait for the next chapter.

~lupuslupin