Reviews for Missing
Stacey190191 chapter 2 . 2/18/2009
Aww this was so cute.

I love the fact Vince learnt how to drive for Howard.

xxoxx
HalianFromPlanetZork chapter 2 . 6/28/2008
LOVE! What a lovly story, it all turned out right in the end. Best ending ever. (nibbles on toffee apple) :3
HalianFromPlanetZork chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
At first i wasn't gonna read this because of the 'Angst', but i'm happy i did now. This is brill, i really feel for Vince. Right, time to read the next chapter.
ScruffyPinkConverse chapter 2 . 6/18/2008
ok this story made me cry SO hard! but i cry at everything, so... i cried especially when howard gave vince his toffee apple.

oh, this was just so beautiful, 1 of my fave stories of yours!
LDNatalie chapter 2 . 5/29/2008
Love!
Josie-electric chapter 2 . 5/20/2008
That's one of the sweetest things I've ever read.

I like how the kiss didn't seem too random - sometimes people just spring stuff like that on to you and it doesn't make sense.

I especially liked when they met again for the first time :)
redlaces chapter 2 . 5/6/2008
This story is so gorgeous, sad at first but the end is just so sweet :)
violence4 chapter 2 . 3/27/2008
i got back on Tuesday but the site wouldn't let me review! *growls* so sorry hun!

i. cannot. believe. i. was. away. and. missed. something. so. brilliant.

i have read this story about three times already!

it is so beautiful, sad, poignant, moving and gorgeous.

you are such a wonderful writer.

chapter 1 was so sad i was practically in tears. it's like a nightmare situation - you could really feel Vince's desperation and helplessness. and it was so effective telling how Howard vanished in flash-backs. it was just wonderful. heartfelt and tragically gorgeous!

and this chapter! it was so beautiful and sad and moving! you had Howard get found without it feeling unrealistic at all. their reunion was so beautiful, once again i was practically crying! i thought it was so effective the way you didn't quite reveal what had happened to Howard, cos i guess even with his memory back he doesn't totally understand...

i adored the way you hinted that Vince wanted something a bit more throughout, and then the ending... *sighs* not fluff in the usual sense, because of everything they've been through, but that somehow made it all the more wonderful!

i love you and your stories so much! lol.

ButtonsMagoo chapter 2 . 3/23/2008
omg what a beautiful ending :) I was welling up with tears gigling smiling with joy omg thi was a really good story very very moving too and the road rage bit ... just like my dad but my dad would have said somthing more violent lol XD i loved it soo much XD :)
chugirl2526 chapter 2 . 3/22/2008
yay howard's alive and well, and there's howince. could not have had a better ending such a sweet story well done
Beechwood0708 chapter 2 . 3/22/2008
E happy endings! You made me smile a lot. Howard when his memories are gradually coming back has a real sad sweetness to it, in the way he is and isn't himself at the same time. And your description of Vince's physical reaction to finding out Howard's alive was brilliant, and it got across his emotional state so well. The ending was adorable too, and the reactions were just beautiful. Gorgeous fic, huni.

luv ya

SparkieSchteff chapter 2 . 3/22/2008
Awh what a lovely story! :)

The memory coming back was heartbreakingly sweet, great job on this. One of my uber favourite storys on here :D

I especially loved the description of the scenery looking like a painting that hands had smudged all over it

xx
Beechwood0708 chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
Gosh, this is really great. The flashbacks work perfectly- the way you work them in tells the backstory in just the right moments and gets across how Vince's life has been taken over by it as well. Splitting it into the different times works really well as well, because as well as showing the domination of Vince's life again, it drags out the day and emphasises Vince's sadness. The detail in the flashbacks, especially the one with the police officer's questions, made it seem so realistic as well. And the ending has got me well excited as well. Can't wait for the next chapter.

luv ya

chugirl2526 chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
oh my poor vince, and poor howard *cries* i'm loving the angst please continue i hope it's good news about howard
ButtonsMagoo chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
Wow! Very Niceley written, powerful and very angsty, i could imagin all this in my mind, the fair, vince's despair everything.. one problem! chapter two doesn't seem to be up! You must updat! I'm going mad with suspense but still a very good story and an interesting idea XD

xx