Reviews for You can’t always get what you want
L'Hasardeuse chapter 5 . 1/16/2010
I love your story! Okay, so maybe House is a little bit OOC, but the 5 last years there were different than in the show so he can't be the same. And he's not so different actually... :)

I didn't get what happened between House and Lisa last year though... could you help me on this one?

Anyway great fanfic!
lin12344 chapter 5 . 11/2/2009
Good story . What happen last year hope you explain in anothger story.
noname267 chapter 5 . 8/2/2009
I was a little scared that House would make a fool of hisself and say something that would hurt Lisa and make her feel like he could leave her for Stacy. Glad House realize what he has and always had even with Stacy. LISA in his corner.
terrawolf chapter 5 . 1/2/2009
Good story, Enjoyed it very much. It would be sorta interesting to expand on this story (a sequel or sorts?)Be interesting to see more on the Mikey and marriage. But then again the story can drag on forever, maybe even biblical length. Whatever, that is just what I had to think and my congrats on making a good story.
architectlisalover chapter 5 . 11/29/2008
PERFECT! hey i want to know what the hell happened last year if them!
ceciilee chapter 5 . 11/1/2008
I got so scared when House was having doubts! but then he so easily realized that they were not doubts b/c he still loved Stacy. They were feelings b/c of what she did to him and Cuddy. The part where you describe how his feeling with Cuddy were always 10x stronger than with Stacy explained everything.

Mickey is exactly what a Cuddy-House kid should be-smart to the nth. Four years old and he has speech class, wow!
Liz86000 chapter 5 . 10/25/2008
Wonderful fic... I love happy House/Cuddy. And Mikey is seriously adorable, lol!
laylalee chapter 5 . 10/4/2008
oh my lord. that was the most adorable thing i've ever read :) AH! it gave me tingles all over... although i really shouldn't be reading these. they're taking up all my studying and iliad time... :S hehe but.. ADORABLE SQUUENESS :)
Potterworm chapter 5 . 7/31/2008
I think this was extremely well-written, and I adore the use of multiple perspectives to truly explain the story. You are a truly magnificent writer.
Potterworm chapter 2 . 7/31/2008
I find the formatting of this story quite enjoyable, I enjoy the use of second person point of view for flashbacks. I particularly enjoyed the flashback into Cuddy's thoughts upon finding out about her pregnancy.
LuisaJones chapter 5 . 6/24/2008
Love this fic!

This is awesome...

]
ratka chapter 5 . 6/7/2008
I liked the ending so much, I love the story, and I hope you'll be writing more stories, can't wait to read them
Horsey chapter 5 . 5/26/2008
My GOD, why the hell didn't Cuddy get her kid into speech therapy? You have no idea how irritating reading that stupid baby talk is.
Mim chapter 5 . 5/23/2008
Great ending, thanks.
Aerys chapter 5 . 5/22/2008
Such a great story!

So glad that chapter 5 is up.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »