Reviews for Clones of Him
JDoe012998 chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
I just... I just can't even... So much morbidness, and so much me crying... It was beautiful! Can I marry your story? Please? 3
InMourningForAthelstan chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
A great story. Very good.
The Imaginative Light chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
(sniff) . . . even though he died tragically . . . ( sob )

I still loved it. BRAVO!
teenelizabeth chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
*gasp* Such a terribly sad ending! Poor Jack. (

Very well written, dear. Lovely job!

(This is Lizzie from Sea's Plunder, btw.)
Olynara Sedai chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
Great ending. Seriously. That was the perfect last line to a sucide fic. All Glory to Sucidal Button.

Well, different versions with different personalities could've turned accidental-snow-white, but you managed to avoid that, which was good. This was going to be a short review, but thinking abuot it, I keep finding things I liked about this. (I'll try to be constructive too)

"morbid Jack, pessimistic Jack, bitch Jack and gay Jack." Heh heh heh. Bitch Jack. I like the way the Jacks interact, that bit about Compassionate Jack and Morbid Jack, and that they're being honest, not taunting or cruel. Well, I won't go line-by-line describing what I like, for both our sakes.

Jack characterisation was very good, that even in the midst of depression, he felt bad that no one was "having fun." That's very Jack. Dispite the different Jacks being competely whatever attitude they're meant to be, but 'Captain Jack' is still varying degrees, choosing pessimist Jack over confidant Jack.

...Well, it looks like it'll take a better author than me to find fault in this, I really enjoyed it. Yours till the stars fall into the sea, Olynara
Mrs.DeppQueenObsessorGoddess chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
That's...so sad...

Wow, and I thought I wrote depressing poems!

My poor dear, I wish I could've been there, I would've given him a big hug and told him everything would be ok. :)

But - wow. This was...really depressing. I guess I could say good job, I liked it, but how can I say I liked it when my dearest commited suicide?

Well, let's just say that you succeded at your attempt to write a dark story - I think that's a good accomplishment. :)
starry night blue chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
Bunni-chan, that was brilliant! I liked it; I really did. All those many Jacks, and how you showed up each of their personalities, and Jack's own inner thoughts...it was very moving!

Even though he died...*sniffles*...I still liked it. That last line was so awesome. Well done! *claps*