Reviews for Here We Are As In Olden Days
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
Great fic. Loved Sam's nightmare and Dean's memory of Sam having his finger nails torn off before, genius you put that in. Just awesome.
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
So cute! And god, that moment of realization for dean, it was perfect.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
Great story.
HBKDEANRKO chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Nice brotherly moments story!
Rolletti chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
I've always felt that Sam wouldn't be okay after Dean went to hell, that he needed Dean for all of the SAM reasons. This is the first story I've read that conveyed that. Lots of stories would end where Dean would say that Sam would be okay, and that was right after he would have to rescue Sam from a nightmare or any stressful situation. I'm glad you wrote it, it's the missing piece.

Rolletti
Ginnylove9990 chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
Awesome Christmas story. It is so sweet. i love it.
carolinesayer chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
aww gonna cry gonna cry! lol that is so sweet! sammy... dean... :( lol thankyou xx
bhoney chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
Wow, another great story from you. You're fast becoming one of my favorite fanfic writers!
Circakona chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
I discovered your writing last night when I found your story about Sammys first haircut. That one made me smile and feel all warm and gooy, so I looked for more of your fics. Today, I have read a full dozen pieces! A few brought a tear to my eye, and more than a few brought a chuckle to my soul. Thank you for sharing your stories with us, they are really well done. Nancy
Poaetpainter chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
Great ficlet!
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
Awesome oneshot! This story was made perfect by the dream sequence you threw in there that told us just why Dean was so worried about Sam and his finger nail being pulled out! WOW-what a way for a young Sammy to find out about supernatural monsters!