Reviews for Saving Sakura
gaarakunlovesme chapter 5 . 4/10/2008
what! what is wrong with sakura?

anyway,thanks for updating. ive always been checking out for updates in this story because i wanted to find out what happened. finally youve updated it!
mY-angeL20 chapter 5 . 4/10/2008
I loved reading this and I hated reading this at the same time.I loved reading it because your writing is superb,and I was indulging every word.I hated reading it because its sad,and I dont like seeing Sakura like that!I wonder why she thinks she has to hide what happened to her..she must be really traumatized by her experience.
seLphiegiRL chapter 5 . 4/10/2008
I wanna cry...I feel so bad for Sakura.. :(
Juniper11 chapter 5 . 4/10/2008
Yes! I'm glad you updated this one. I've been waiting for it. I wonder what they did to Sakura. I'm immensely curious. And the protective shield. I wonder will she always keep it up and is that how people are definitely going to know that Sakura isn't as okay as she looks.
yayayammy66 chapter 5 . 4/10/2008
OH MY GOD! This is not good!

Something's really wrong with her!
wildjenny17 chapter 5 . 4/10/2008
aw, hoW saD... :(

SasUke seems concerned, and tsunaDe too..but Sakura seems like She doesNt want them to Pry..

Pls,i Hope they soon Find out whats wroNg with Her...
fanfic888 chapter 5 . 4/10/2008
Why is SAkura not cheerful anymore?

Wah! Please continue soon
gorgeousgal143 chapter 5 . 4/10/2008
I said this before,and i will say it again...I love this story! I want to know what happened to Sakura badly... This is so unfair for her!
aNa-iS-mE-aNd-i-LoV-faNfiCs chapter 5 . 4/10/2008
Whoa!what is wrong with Sakura?

i feel sad for her..she doesnt seem like herself anymore.. ):
sexynienie chapter 5 . 4/10/2008
Oh, man, I'm still very curious to what happened to her. Poor Sakura.
myKakAshiLoVVVe chapter 5 . 4/10/2008
Oh wow, you finally updated! Thank gawd!

This is really brilliant..again, i love your writing style! Please,i hope you update soon..im getting worried about Sakura!
yayayammy66 chapter 4 . 4/10/2008
I can't believe it,something bad really must have happened to her(well, DUH!). But anyway,I really really like your writing style! It showed hints of what happened,wihtout really telling us the whole story yet..pls update soon!
yayayammy66 chapter 3 . 4/10/2008
She's back! Yipee!
yayayammy66 chapter 2 . 4/10/2008
Whoa! I wonder what happened to her.
yayayammy66 chapter 1 . 4/10/2008